wifi disconnect loop...

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Micro23, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Micro23

Micro23 New Member

When I enable wifi for a protected router I go into a loop of obtaining ip disconnecting obtaining ip disconnecting over and over and over so bad that it's draining my battery wicked fast.

When I connect to a non secure router it connects fine and works perfect. I see other people having this issue but no solution... any ideas? It's driving me CRAZY!!!
  2. arrndroid

arrndroid New Member

Forgit the network and reenter the password. That's what I do and it normally works. Except for my linksys router. Had to revert back to open for it to connect?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Micro23

Micro23 New Member

Yeah, wep and internet sharing on a mac just simply wont work. It seems like it's a router related thing because sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.
  4. roboots21

roboots21 Member

I am also having the same issues. I can connect to simple WEP encrypted or open networks, but I cannot connect to anything with stronger encryption. My home network is WPA/WPA2 or whatever, and I cannot connect to that. It does the wifi disconnect loop. Had no issues on previous versions of Liberty of APEX, so not sure what caused the issues. Going to try 0.8 to see what happens.
Search tags for this page
android connect loop

android wifi disconnect loop

android wifi login loop

android wifi loop

bucle wifi android
liberty v3 2.0 wifi fix d2
liberty wifi loop
libertyrom wifi loop
looping wi fi connection
wep loop
wi fi looping