WIFI mystery

foamman

Reaction score
I have been running MIUI for a while now with no problems until last night. I am running 1.1.22.1 with the SWG-Creme Theme and standard kernel. I haven't made a change other than the usual app updates in the past week. My wifi is "on" but it isn't showing any networks. I've tried everything I can think of, rebooted with the wifi on and off, flashed Jamezelle's kernel (which caused reboots every time I touched the wife on/off button), did battery pulls, drank a few beers...Nothing has worked. Any ideas?

doublea500

Reaction score
try wiping and reflashing, waiting, check to see if theres any sort of security added to the wifi...

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I would have said to try drinking a few beers but u already tried that .. maybe a few more?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
foamman

foamman

Reaction score
With the next release coming out I was hoping to avoid wiping and flashing. It's hard to believe the beer didn't work. Maybe I didn't consume enough.

doublea500

Reaction score
With the next release coming out I was hoping to avoid wiping and flashing. It's hard to believe the beer didn't work. Maybe I didn't consume enough.

try scotch next time ;D, and also try restarting your phone, make a nandroid and restore one of your other roms to see if the wifis working with it then go back to miui.. all common sense stuff. If all fails just wipe and reflash.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
foamman

foamman

Reaction score
Went the wipe and flash route and all is good. PITA!!! Time for a beer or two...:beer2: