Wifi

qkpony

Reaction score
I am running the newest version of miui. Yesterday I used wifi tether just fine. I just went to use it 5 minutes ago and ask me if my phone is rooted. I haven't seen any update or anything since yesterday.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
qkpony

qkpony

Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded root checker it says all is well. The other programs I have work. Weird is they have allow asked me to reallow I even removed wifi tether from su. And accepted it again says it was granted su but then says can't start and asks if I have root. This is strange because this also happened to my friends galaxy s at 7:00 am yesterday. I didn't think anything of it butt now hmmm

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Okay so I downloaded root checker it says all is well. The other programs I have work. Weird is they have allow asked me to reallow I even removed wifi tether from su. And accepted it again says it was granted su but then says can't start and asks if I have root. This is strange because this also happened to my friends galaxy s at 7:00 am yesterday. I didn't think anything of it butt now hmmm

idk man maybe its an issue with the app itself, since it happened on the galaxy s also.