WidgetLocker +*~+*~+*~+*~+*-- WOW!!!

timebandit

Reaction score
Hi

I have been running WL a while now and changed ROM recently and now NoLock doesn't work as it should. This makes the "Swipe to answer" to be back again and I hate it.
Tried Full Screen Caller ID and such apps but these stays on top of WidgetLocker.
In the settings of Popups -> Hide Other I already have a packet name for SMS Popup.
Is it possible to add multiple package names here or is it for a single package? I tried to have space between two package names but did not work.

An option in WidgetLocker to disable the Swipe To Anser would be very nice to have as I really want the button style.

Running HTC Desire with Leedriod ROM.

rmart88

Reaction score
Try 'Easy Answer Button' from the market. I use that to give me a button to press instead of the slide to answer, and it works fine with widget locker

timebandit

Reaction score
Try 'Easy Answer Button' from the market. I use that to give me a button to press instead of the slide to answer, and it works fine with widget locker

But can WidgetLocker have multiple package names in the Settings of Popups -> Hide Other? I already have an app there listed to hide when locked.
I want to hide Easy Answer too with WidgetLocker until Unlocked.

If I can have multiple apps in that settings, how do I do that?

midknight

Reaction score
So, I'm betting that this has already been asked and answered but when I reboot my phone all the widgets I have placed on my lock screen. The widgets that I would really like to have on my lockscreen is my beatiful widgets weather and toggle buttons.

Is this a known issue or is there a fix for this?

Last edited:

rhgambler83

Reaction score
First off, i'd like to say WidgetLocker is awesome. A friend told me about it and after checking it out i just had to get it. However, for some reason, when i get a phone call, instead of the default slide to answer coming up, it goes straight to the "unlocked answer" with the buttons. I'm not sure, but I think it might be a compatibility issue with my phone. I have a LG Vortex, and was wondering if anybody has had the same problem, and/or knows of a fix. It seems to work perfectly otherwise. I have looked through and played with many of the options in the settings, but can't seem to get the slide to answer working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ktgolden

Reaction score
can someone please tell me how to find out if my incredible is being spied on?

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Just sharing with the community, but I made a handful of Star Wars lock screens and a Finaly Fantasy 7 -Buster sword theme. Feel free to use them as you please. The ff7 theme has a wallpaper in the zip.
screenshot.png

screenshot_11.png

screenshot_15.png

FaxMan

Reaction score
I think I was one of the early adopters of WidgetLocker and it's still one of the must-have apps on my phone. Simply being able to have the audible.com widget there makes it worthwhile. With all of the additional capabilities, it makes it even more fun to play with and customize.

Keep up the great work and support!

prence

Reaction score
I downloaded this the other day and have been playing with it a bit. I like it but for some reason as soon as I unlock from the Widget Locker screen, I get a brief second long flash of my home page before it goes to the screen where I enter my password to unlock my phone. Is this normal? Can I get rid of it somehow? It is incredibly distracting to have it flash my home screen between lock screens.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded this the other day and have been playing with it a bit. I like it but for some reason as soon as I unlock from the Widget Locker screen, I get a brief second long flash of my home page before it goes to the screen where I enter my password to unlock my phone. Is this normal? Can I get rid of it somehow? It is incredibly distracting to have it flash my home screen between lock screens.

It's inside the app, HomeHelper I think its called.

prence

Reaction score
It's inside the app, HomeHelper I think its called.

I played around with that as well. I'm guessing that is supposed to make it so that the lock screen gets a higher priority than the home screen? If so, it doesn't work because the home screen still flashes for a second before the lock shows up. You can't do anything but it is a bit of an annoyance to see the "home" flash by before the numberpad comes up asking me to unlock my phone.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just looked. It needs root to autoswipe the standard lockscreen if you have a pin/password. Sorry.

prence

Reaction score
Sorry, I just looked. It needs root to autoswipe the standard lockscreen if you have a pin/password. Sorry.

Oh well. Not worth voiding my warranty I guess. Thanks for the help.

notslow

Reaction score
I've only had Widgetlocker one day and I already am loving it.

Does anyone know if there is a slider style like the sound switch on the droid 3 stock lock screen? You only have to move it half an inch and it toggles. This would be a nice addition if it's not available.

REMilk

Reaction score
I played around with that as well. I'm guessing that is supposed to make it so that the lock screen gets a higher priority than the home screen? If so, it doesn't work because the home screen still flashes for a second before the lock shows up. You can't do anything but it is a bit of an annoyance to see the "home" flash by before the numberpad comes up asking me to unlock my phone.

I recommend you try the app 'No Lock". This app seemed to resolve the problem for me as I use the 'locker' within "I.C.E."