Widget for battery status, sd card space, internal space?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
i am currently using mini info widget, it takes up a 1x2 space and worked well for awhile, until the 2.1 update ir ealized the battery status was WAY off, usually 20-30% off at times, i was wondering if anyone knew of any good widget app that did atleast the batter part and doesnt take up much space, if possible one that had all 3 though...

kirra27

Reaction score
Battery Status or Battery Left work well for me. But those are battery only widgets. Aside from Mini Info, I don't know of any other all in one widgets like that.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's an app called System Panel, which gives a lot of information. It's not a widget, though. It does come with a widget, but that's really for killing all apps at once. I also found one called System Info Widget, but that's 4x1 in size.

Taegost

Reaction score
I use Battery Left, it takes a few days to train it, but it seems to be pretty accurate. It's nice on my Moto Droid since it only reports the battery in 10% increments, this will actually make a fairly accurate guess as to the actual battery life. It comes as a 2x1 or 1x1 widget and is customizable to show up to 3 different pieces of information. I have it set to show the estimated percentage, estimated time left until dead, and the battery temperature.

necr0

Reaction score
I'm using Battery Life. Works really good so far, seems to be very accurate.
Try it out...