1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Widget for battery status, sd card space, internal space?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mrdorunjr, May 19, 2010.

1. mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr New Member

i am currently using mini info widget, it takes up a 1x2 space and worked well for awhile, until the 2.1 update ir ealized the battery status was WAY off, usually 20-30% off at times, i was wondering if anyone knew of any good widget app that did atleast the batter part and doesnt take up much space, if possible one that had all 3 though...
  2. kirra27

kirra27 New Member

Battery Status or Battery Left work well for me. But those are battery only widgets. Aside from Mini Info, I don't know of any other all in one widgets like that.
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

There's an app called System Panel, which gives a lot of information. It's not a widget, though. It does come with a widget, but that's really for killing all apps at once. I also found one called System Info Widget, but that's 4x1 in size.
  4. Taegost

Taegost New Member

I use Battery Left, it takes a few days to train it, but it seems to be pretty accurate. It's nice on my Moto Droid since it only reports the battery in 10% increments, this will actually make a fairly accurate guess as to the actual battery life. It comes as a 2x1 or 1x1 widget and is customizable to show up to 3 different pieces of information. I have it set to show the estimated percentage, estimated time left until dead, and the battery temperature.
  5. necr0

necr0 New Member

I'm using Battery Life. Works really good so far, seems to be very accurate.
    Try it out...
Search tags for this page

android disk space widget

android storage space widget

android widget storage and battery
battery and storage space android widget
best battery storage temperature widget
best storage widget#q

disk space widget android

do widget take up storage space
mini info widget battery storage
storage status weget