Battery and Latest BW Update

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been using my Droid very much the last few days. Just to take a couple calls and do some very brief Gtalk and web browsing.

2 days ago I went to sleep with my Droid at 70% power and found it dead whenI got up in the morning. I didn't think much of it, just pulled a battery off my spare charger and used that. Again limited use. At around 6:30 pm I got the notification that the battery was under 15%. So I took a look at what was using my battery and it was BW. 83%.

Changed batteries again and I felt it dropped pretty rapidly but 10:30 pm I was at 70% Put the phone on the dock, went to bed.

So I have it off the charger now,it's been an hour and a half and I''m at 100%. I did change the settings from GPS to manual input for location. Now when I go to check the battery status I''m getting FC when I check my battery status! (D2).

I don't know what's up with that issue but has anybody else seen a major change in battery consumption from bW since the last update for Beautiful Widgets?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I changed from geo location and battery is back to normal. User error. If anyone else has this issue, try turning off geo location.