WhoNeedszzz

WhoNeedszzz

Reaction score
Hey all!

I just bought a Moto Droid 1 and am loving everything about it! I even installed the Sapphire mod with the support of the nice folks at cvpcs.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the dark side (rooted). Glad you like Sapphire. Enjoy your stay.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, the Droid 1, still the best device IMO

OP
W

WhoNeedszzz

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah I'm liking Sapphire quite nicely. I installed the Galaxy S theme, but does anyone know where I can get a better blue colored theme?

@tp76: Really? I dunno I like it, but the Droid X seems to be better. Why do you think the Droid 1 is the best? I do like the slide-out keyboard.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey!! WhoNeedszzz!!! :D

Glad to see you made an account here. Hope to see you around here and in #cvpcs a lot now!

Btw, it was very easy helping you install Sapphire. You were no problem at all. There are some people now though... ;)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah don't sell yourself and your skills short Tank. WhoNeedszzz had an excellent instructor!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah don't sell yourself and your skills short Tank. WhoNeedszzz had an excellent instructor!

Why thank you mike :)

But my statement that there have been harder cases to crack still stands. WhoNeedszzz caught on VERY quickly.

OP
W

WhoNeedszzz

Reaction score
@Tanknspank: Thanks! Yeah I'm a tech so these things come easy to me. I appreciate your help! It made it much faster than it would have been. I will see you guys often in #cvpcs :)

@mwhartman: Thanks for the theme link. It looks interesting. I'm about to install it now.

OP
W

WhoNeedszzz

Reaction score
Well I installed the Blue Energy theme, but it is apparently outdated and didn't run correctly. I'm back to the GalaxyS theme.