New to DroidForums!

ryantbdm

Reaction score
New here! I'm an avid Android user. I own the Motorola Droid and I am currently running CVPCS Sapphire 0.8.4 on it under a 1.00GHZ kernel. I decided to start this account because I would like to start getting in the Android community a little bit more and see if I could help anyone out in any way.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...Looks like your already doing well....

OP
R

ryantbdm

Reaction score
Thanks! :) I have already posted my first thread as well haha. I need speed bumps or something haha

ChugIt

Reaction score
Welcome! I did tons of research on this site as a guest. Once I got rooted I knew I had to actually sign up and help/get support. This is my new favorite online home! I've learned so much reading and asking questions here. DroidForums is by far the best Android community in my opinion.

OP
R

ryantbdm

Reaction score
Agreed! When I first got the Droid, I recieved the OTA 2.1 update and with my innocent Android mind didn't think about rooting it before. This site helped me through the process. Many helpful topics like how to flash back to 2.0.1 and root 2.1 And here we are now at the 2.2 stage. And I'm loving every bit of the excitement haha