Who thinks we're getting L

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Is this soak test a volte upgrade? Is this soak going to be lollipop??? I've seen several app updates the last few days. That leads me to think it may just be that the update, when released.. Will be L..

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Many of my apps have been updated in the past few days...always a sign of change...time will tell.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I think with all of the app updates.. Its a strong sign of L..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I said it before in another thread, but I'll say it here to. It "feels" like a major update simply because of the sheer number and frequency of app updates. We shall see. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't an L update but that begs the questions;

• What could they be updating that is so important that it demands a SOAK and so soon before we expect to get L anyway?
  • In other words, does whatever it is warrant its own roll-out?
  • Couldn't it simply be wrapped into the L update and minimize the impact altogether?
  • Is there something even minor that is wrong with KitKat now that is creating a buzz and has people stressed out?
  • Didn't we get a VOLTE update that fixed whatever it needed to fix already, including battery function?
  • Is there something all that important and is going to make such a huge difference in owners' lifes over the next couple weeks that it requires to be released ahead of L?
My take on it is that unless it's something that Verizon is requiring, perhaps because of switch errors or excessive data consumption on their networks causing problems for other phone users, that it would make no sense at all this late in the KitKat game.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hey, j isn't the only one who wants and needs "L". I need L & H & K &...

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lollipop & Honeycomb & KitKat... Or Loving, hugs & kisses... ;-)

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It'll be Monday or Tuesday and there'll be a report of a release... And every soak tester will be wondering what happened to the soak.. Lol.. Reminds me of a few years ago... Lmao

1coopgt

Reaction score
So i got to ask . Where are you folks seeing that there is a soak test going on ? I saw 1 post over on AC with a screen capture of and invite and part of the screen capture was in Chinese . I haven't seen anything on any of the usual sights . I would love to have Lollypop just as bad as everyone else .

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I've seen it here..and i know of a few people that won't say anything to me right now.. So that's a sign.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then again 94lt1, maybe they just don't like you anymore