Who ordered ther DX on 8-06-10

cgrimm9

Reaction score
Who ordered there DX on the 6th of augest and recieved that there phone has been shipped letter. if so what time did you ordered. I ordered mine at 6 pm central still waiting for the email.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Who ordered there DX on the 6th of augest and recieved that there phone has been shipped letter. if so what time did you ordered. I ordered mine at 6 pm central still waiting for the email.

I ordered mine in-store on August 6th, about 7pm CST. I called customer service yesterday the 13th, and they told me it would ship on or before the 24th. She did say that most were shipping about a week ahead of scheduled, but mine was still in processing. Ordered from middle TN.

Still patiently waiting.

littlkj5

Reaction score
I have a defective phone so I ordered mine on the 5th. I wasn't suppose to get it until the 24th too but I just checked my email and got a confirmation email. No overnight shipping on this one though :(, won't get it until the 17th.

Hopefully this X wont have the same OS problems.

KilrB

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 6th as well. Around 7PM central. NW Iowa

Still nothing on the Verizon Order Status Website.

Scubamike

Reaction score
I ordered my DX on the 6th around 4:45 PM eastern. The rep promised me special next-day, Saturday(!?) shipping. He even said don't leave the house because I had to sign for it. I called Verizon Saturday afternoon and was told it would come Monday instead. No phone or email Monday so I called Verizon. They said it would actually ship on Friday the 13th. I called yesterday (13th) and was told it wouldn't ship until the 24th(!!!) They apologized and gave me a $30 credit.

Some of you are hearing that it may ship before the 24th?

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
when i purchased it off the website it said the 18th so I take it I get it before then.

civicseth

Reaction score
I ordered a replacement one from Amazon.com on August 11st, and it has shipped and I will get it on Monday, August 16th. I also ordered my original Droid X from Amazon on July 29th, and received it 3 days later.

littlkj5

Reaction score
I ordered my DX on the 6th around 4:45 PM eastern. The rep promised me special next-day, Saturday(!?) shipping. He even said don't leave the house because I had to sign for it. I called Verizon Saturday afternoon and was told it would come Monday instead. No phone or email Monday so I called Verizon. They said it would actually ship on Friday the 13th. I called yesterday (13th) and was told it wouldn't ship until the 24th(!!!) They apologized and gave me a $30 credit.

Yep. I already have my tracking number and I know where it is already (3 states away) but I wont get it until Monday or Tuesday (more likely Tuesday)

I might have higher priority since I have a defective one.

Amagine

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the fourth and it arrived on the 12th. Don't know how I got it so quick...

oh and I wrote a release tab and taped it to the door for the fed ex dude.

Should have just had it shipped to my office. But never knew if it would come on a saturday, ya know.

Hurtem

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 5th, got it the 13th. I was surprised.

Scubamike

Reaction score

Yep. I already have my tracking number and I know where it is already (3 states away) but I wont get it until Monday or Tuesday (more likely Tuesday)

I might have higher priority since I have a defective one.

So you ordered yours on the 6th of August? Just out of curiosity, what time did you place your order and was it online or over the phone? Thanks.

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I just recieved my tracking number I ordered online at 6 pm central time. I gave in and called and ***** about how others where getting there emails and they purchased there phone after me. oh well gonna get it tuesday

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
Ordered mine on over the phone on the 5th and I have not received an email or anything yet:(

goosemaster

Reaction score
ordered mine on the 6th in store. Recieved email and fed x tracking order today (8-15) it will be here on the 17th. I live in central wisconsin

rcjames

Reaction score
Baught my droid x on 3rd of August said it would arrived by the 18th of August, on the 10th of August i received the shipping confirmation and i had it here on the 11th. I love my phone, its so awesome dancedroid.