Who ordered ther DX on 8-06-10

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by cgrimm9, Aug 14, 2010.

1. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

Who ordered there DX on the 6th of augest and recieved that there phone has been shipped letter. if so what time did you ordered. I ordered mine at 6 pm central still waiting for the email.
  2. cjriddle22

cjriddle22 New Member

I ordered mine in-store on August 6th, about 7pm CST. I called customer service yesterday the 13th, and they told me it would ship on or before the 24th. She did say that most were shipping about a week ahead of scheduled, but mine was still in processing. Ordered from middle TN.

Still patiently waiting.
  3. littlkj5

littlkj5 New Member

I have a defective phone so I ordered mine on the 5th. I wasn't suppose to get it until the 24th too but I just checked my email and got a confirmation email. No overnight shipping on this one though :(, won't get it until the 17th.

Hopefully this X wont have the same OS problems.
  4. KilrB

KilrB New Member

I ordered mine on the 6th as well. Around 7PM central. NW Iowa

Still nothing on the Verizon Order Status Website.
  5. Scubamike

Scubamike New Member

I ordered my DX on the 6th around 4:45 PM eastern. The rep promised me special next-day, Saturday(!?) shipping. He even said don't leave the house because I had to sign for it. I called Verizon Saturday afternoon and was told it would come Monday instead. No phone or email Monday so I called Verizon. They said it would actually ship on Friday the 13th. I called yesterday (13th) and was told it wouldn't ship until the 24th(!!!) They apologized and gave me a $30 credit.

Some of you are hearing that it may ship before the 24th?
  6. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

when i purchased it off the website it said the 18th so I take it I get it before then.
  7. civicseth

civicseth New Member

I ordered a replacement one from Amazon.com on August 11st, and it has shipped and I will get it on Monday, August 16th. I also ordered my original Droid X from Amazon on July 29th, and received it 3 days later.
  8. littlkj5

littlkj5 New Member

Yep. I already have my tracking number and I know where it is already (3 states away) but I wont get it until Monday or Tuesday (more likely Tuesday)

I might have higher priority since I have a defective one.
  9. Amagine

Amagine Member

I ordered mine on the fourth and it arrived on the 12th. Don't know how I got it so quick...

oh and I wrote a release tab and taped it to the door for the fed ex dude.

Should have just had it shipped to my office. But never knew if it would come on a saturday, ya know.
  10. Hurtem

Hurtem New Member

Ordered mine on the 5th, got it the 13th. I was surprised.
  11. Scubamike

Scubamike New Member

So you ordered yours on the 6th of August? Just out of curiosity, what time did you place your order and was it online or over the phone? Thanks.
  12. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

I just recieved my tracking number I ordered online at 6 pm central time. I gave in and called and ***** about how others where getting there emails and they purchased there phone after me. oh well gonna get it tuesday
  13. Droid_Vader

Droid_Vader New Member

Ordered mine on over the phone on the 5th and I have not received an email or anything yet:(
  14. goosemaster

goosemaster New Member

ordered mine on the 6th in store. Recieved email and fed x tracking order today (8-15) it will be here on the 17th. I live in central wisconsin
  15. rcjames

rcjames New Member

Baught my droid x on 3rd of August said it would arrived by the 18th of August, on the 10th of August i received the shipping confirmation and i had it here on the 11th. I love my phone, its so awesome dancedroid.
  16. blaisefire

blaisefire New Member

I bought mines on 8/6 online around 5 pm (eastern) and still haven't received my confirmation email! I called CS about my phone and all the lady could tell me was "You should receive it before the 23". Is that even possible for me to get my phone without having my confirmation email. This just makes it worse not knowing when my Droid X is arriving!!!!
  17. cjriddle22

cjriddle22 New Member

Just got an email and my phone has shipped!!! :icon_ banana:I am so pumped right now. Looks like it shipped today with a delivery date of the 18th. That’s about a week earlier than I was promised. Ok sweet. Hope all of you get your phones asap.
  18. ac6ea

ac6ea New Member

shipped today

Well my order from the 6th had not shipped this morning, so while out running around on the bike today, i decided to stop in the verizon store and see what was going on, talk to the sales rep and they just repeated what everyone one is here is saying ship by the 24. Just got home and checked email, and i have a shipping notice from verizon for my two droids, wierd part is they shipped both phones with one tracking number but i got two different notices from verizon, one for each phone and by the number. anyway, i am happy to see they are on the way, cant wait to get this phone and play with it some more. spent about an hour with it at the store.
    hope your phones all come soon.
  19. blaisefire

blaisefire New Member

Update:

I received my confirmation email yesterday (15). It has already shipped out and will arrive at my house on the 18! I'm so excited, I'm going to start reading up about it now :Ddancedroid
    I'm just so ready to toss my BB Storm 1 to the side:)
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  20. jkt

jkt New Member

I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered over the phone on the 5th and was told I would have it by Tuesday 8/10 at the latest. Called back and was told I would receive it on 8/23. I'm hoping it comes before then. The CSR couldn't even tell me if I was going to get a shipping email. :icon_evil: