Who ordered ther DX on 8-06-10

blaisefire

Reaction score
I bought mines on 8/6 online around 5 pm (eastern) and still haven't received my confirmation email! I called CS about my phone and all the lady could tell me was "You should receive it before the 23". Is that even possible for me to get my phone without having my confirmation email. This just makes it worse not knowing when my Droid X is arriving!!!!

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Who ordered there DX on the 6th of augest and recieved that there phone has been shipped letter. if so what time did you ordered. I ordered mine at 6 pm central still waiting for the email.

I ordered mine in-store on August 6th, about 7pm CST. I called customer service yesterday the 13th, and they told me it would ship on or before the 24th. She did say that most were shipping about a week ahead of scheduled, but mine was still in processing. Ordered from middle TN.

Still patiently waiting.

Just got an email and my phone has shipped!!! :icon_ banana:I am so pumped right now. Looks like it shipped today with a delivery date of the 18th. That’s about a week earlier than I was promised. Ok sweet. Hope all of you get your phones asap.

ac6ea

Reaction score
shipped today

Well my order from the 6th had not shipped this morning, so while out running around on the bike today, i decided to stop in the verizon store and see what was going on, talk to the sales rep and they just repeated what everyone one is here is saying ship by the 24. Just got home and checked email, and i have a shipping notice from verizon for my two droids, wierd part is they shipped both phones with one tracking number but i got two different notices from verizon, one for each phone and by the number. anyway, i am happy to see they are on the way, cant wait to get this phone and play with it some more. spent about an hour with it at the store.
hope your phones all come soon.

blaisefire

Reaction score
I bought mines on 8/6 online around 5 pm (eastern) and still haven't received my confirmation email! I called CS about my phone and all the lady could tell me was "You should receive it before the 23". Is that even possible for me to get my phone without having my confirmation email. This just makes it worse not knowing when my Droid X is arriving!!!!

Update:

I received my confirmation email yesterday (15). It has already shipped out and will arrive at my house on the 18! I'm so excited, I'm going to start reading up about it now :Ddancedroid
I'm just so ready to toss my BB Storm 1 to the side:)

Last edited:

jkt

Reaction score
Ordered mine on over the phone on the 5th and I have not received an email or anything yet:(

I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered over the phone on the 5th and was told I would have it by Tuesday 8/10 at the latest. Called back and was told I would receive it on 8/23. I'm hoping it comes before then. The CSR couldn't even tell me if I was going to get a shipping email. :icon_evil:

jloya

Reaction score
i ordered mine on the 6th at about 10am, it was from the online store. As of today I have yet to receive any sort of shipping confirmation and when checking my status online its still the same thing. I live in San Diego so im hoping to receive it soon....

gettin a lil anxiousss :)

Christy552005

Reaction score
Those have gotten a shipping notice, when you track it, what is the weight it gives for it?

CAmadorJr

Reaction score
i ordered mine on the 6th at about 10am, it was from the online store. As of today I have yet to receive any sort of shipping confirmation and when checking my status online its still the same thing. I live in San Diego so im hoping to receive it soon....

gettin a lil anxiousss :)

i'm on the same boat as you. i ordered on the 6th and still haven't gotten anything. i called *611 today and they keep telling me that it'll ship out on the 25th. but everyone else that ordered after me is getting theirs already....=(

KilrB

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 6th as well. Around 7PM central. NW Iowa

Still nothing on the Verizon Order Status Website.

Got my shipping notice late afternoon. Scheduled for delivery tommorow by 4:30

Wieght 1lb

Christy552005

Reaction score
Those have gotten a shipping notice, when you track it, what is the weight it gives for it?

Service type Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
Weight 1.0 lbs/.5 kg

Thanks. I ordered accessories separately and I'm trying to figure out if my tracking info is for the phone, the accessories or if they are shipping together. The CSR said he had no idea but said they were probably shipping together. Anyway, the weight is shown as 2.0 lbs/.9 kg

I ordered the car dock and car charger. It's probably just the accessories. That's my luck. FWIW, I ordered on the 7th.

Edit: it also says indirect sig required.....anybody know if you have to sign for just accessories?

Last edited:

Scubamike

Reaction score
Glimmer of hope...

Again, I ordered my phone on the 6th around 4:45 eastern time by calling 611. So far I haven't seen a confirmation e-mail, but from the sounds of things there is reason to be optimistic that it will come before the 24th. Like the rest of you, I will post when I get my confirmation e-mail. Anyone else order on the 6th and not receive their confirmation e-mail?

MPSmith

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 8/5 and am expecting to receive it on 8/17.

KilrB

Reaction score
Again, I ordered my phone on the 6th around 4:45 eastern time by calling 611. So far I haven't seen a confirmation e-mail, but from the sounds of things there is reason to be optimistic that it will come before the 24th. Like the rest of you, I will post when I get my confirmation e-mail. Anyone else order on the 6th and not receive their confirmation e-mail?

Sorry, that sucks. Honestly I thought I would be the guy holding the empty bag if there was one.

Not sure if my order had anything to do with it being next day air. I bought mine online and that was part of the package. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.......

Scubamike

Reaction score
There is reason to hope...

If anyone has noticed my saga, wrought with bad information from Verizon, there is good news for me/all.

Quick recap, my order was placed over the phone at 4:45 on the 6th of August. Verizon's customer care assured me it would arrive on the 7th, Saturday(?!).

After multiple phone calls they said it would SHIP on the 24th.

Low and behold, with no e-mail or text notification, the phone just arrived 5 minutes ago via FedEx. My wife just sent me a text. Good deal.