Who ordered ther DX on 8-06-10

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ordered In-Store August 6th

Those have gotten a shipping notice, when you track it, what is the weight it gives for it?

Service type Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
Weight 1.0 lbs/.5 kg

OK, that makes me feel a little better. I ordered 2 Droid X's, but only received one shipping notice, and the mobile number on the notice was my secondary line (we ordered DX's for both our lines). Customer service or the people at the store couldn't confirm if the phones ship separately or together. I would just hate for the wife to receive her's before mine. The shipping weight on my package is 3.0 lbs. So that makes me think that the phones were shipped together :). It is scheduled to arrive on the 18th. I will update as soon as I have my hands on my droid(s).

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
just got mine from fedex at 12 central time now its time to play connection sucks on this phone so far.

Dglez

Reaction score
I actually ordered mine on 8-8 and received it on 8-15 (great birthday gift) I know verizon runs this forum but I got my phone from best buy. Why won't more people order from best buy. They seem to be getting the phone a lot faster than verizon plus you get the rebate right away and the rewards points

Christy552005

Reaction score
Those have gotten a shipping notice, when you track it, what is the weight it gives for it?

Service type Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
Weight 1.0 lbs/.5 kg

OK, that makes me feel a little better. I ordered 2 Droid X's, but only received one shipping notice, and the mobile number on the notice was my secondary line (we ordered DX's for both our lines). Customer service or the people at the store couldn't confirm if the phones ship separately or together. I would just hate for the wife to receive her's before mine. The shipping weight on my package is 3.0 lbs. So that makes me think that the phones were shipped together :). It is scheduled to arrive on the 18th. I will update as soon as I have my hands on my droid(s).

The weight on my tracking info is 2 lbs/.9 kg

billhig1

Reaction score
Ordered on the 08/06/10 and got it today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tokazama

Reaction score
I ordered mine on August 6 before 9:30 MST. I ordered it over the phone. I haven't heard anything about shipping.

My brother ordered his phone on August 5th on the internet and he received his phone yesterday (August 17).

CAmadorJr

Reaction score
ordered on the 6th and still haven't heard anything. i wonder if i'm gonna get it this week at all.

Renster

Reaction score
Anyone order their Droid X on August 7th and get it yet? I purchased mine on line. I called on the 12th and the Verizon Rep said he has a internal blog message that stated shipments going out on the 13th for DX's purchased on the 6, 7 or 8th. Never got a track # or the phone. They now tell me on or before the 25th! Ugh... try'n to wait patiently but BB is malfunctioning so badly I have to refrane from drop kicking it!:icon_eek:

Reaction score
Ordered mine over the phone on the 16th and apparently i am waiting until the 31st. I will let you know what happens, but I just want my freakin' phone! haha.

Vaporgirrl123

Reaction score
Renster, I feel your pain. My P.O.S. BB Storm is on its last leg, too. I am still waiting for my Droid X ordered 8/9. I just hope it comes before my Storm dies for good :(

Renster

Reaction score
Just got confirmation email that my DX will be delivered tomorrow by 3PM! dancedroid
I feel like a child anticipating Christmas morning.....that is just wrong! lol

Tokazama

Reaction score
Just got confirmation email that my DX will be delivered tomorrow by 3PM! dancedroid
I feel like a child anticipating Christmas morning.....that is just wrong! lol

I know how you feel. I am checking my email every 5 minutes. Just curious, in which part of the country do you live? I wonder if location has anything to do with delivery times.

Edit:
The Fed Ex guy just came into my office. I screamed and ran to him. I yelled, "You are my hero"! I ripped open the box with vim and vigor and it was only the accessories I ordered on the 17th. :blink:

Now I have the Multimedia Station with HDMI technology, the Vehicle mount and a spare battery to go with the phone THAT I DON'T HAVE!

Last edited: