Who is hacking my Droid"

new at this

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the site and I 'm here to hopefully get advice on how to find out who is hacking into my Droid. Please help!

Jeyman

Reaction score
its very unlikely that anyone is hacking into your droid. If its something odd, look into the apps. They could be sending data/messing around with the workings.

brando56894

Reaction score
THE GOVERMENT IS!!!

Just kidding, I highly doubt anyone is hacking your device. Whats your symptoms?

OP
N

new at this

Reaction score
No I'm not. But someone puts a smile face in my reply box before I even get the chance to reply.

OP
N

new at this

Reaction score
What about when I'm in a gmail account and someone clicks the stars?

OP
N

new at this

Reaction score
After I receive a text someone has put a smile face in my reply box before I get a chance to reply.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If any of this were possible they would have to know your Google password. Change your password and see if that stops it.

tlamer

Reaction score
we need more info than that, what exactly is happening to your phone for you to think someone is messing with it.

Not the OP here, but in example, I sat and watched as someone opened my web browser, attempted to log into my bank account, then when he couldn't, he went and opened an old text message and wrote me a little gobbly-gook message, using my name and something about script kiddies, etc.

Just want to know if there's a firewall or something I can use to stop it from happening or find out who's connecting to me.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Oh definately there was leakage thru remote access. I don't see it any other way. Hope u got ur issue resolved.

Hey hey Fozzie!!

tlamer

Reaction score
Immediately do a factory reset. Your phone is running an app that allows remote access to it. Hopefully it's not in the /system directory.

Oh definately there was leakage thru remote access. I don't see it any other way. Hope u got ur issue resolved.
@Hawaiian Princess

Yes, I followed FBM's instructions and did the reset. I also checked the /system directory and it looks normal, and nothing seems to have happened since.

Still want to know if there's a firewall or something I can use to track incoming IPs, but I guess the answer to that is not YET. *goes to learn some new skills.*