Thanks to all

ranger101

Reaction score
hello to all, Thanks to who ever started this site cuz I'm really picking up some good advice, like my droid x and looking forward to doing what ever I can to make my experience an exciting one.I would love to tweek, hack my dx, I'm not really sure what I,m doing but I do know my way around computers, in other words I can fix minor things and figure out other stuff. One of the things that I'm looking into at this time is the HDMI capabilities on my dx, I do know that just recently real HDMI was taken off the droid market. Is there anywhere else that I can find the down load?. All in all sure nice to be a small part in this forum, thanks again to all. :blackdroid:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you have enjoyed the Forum and found the information helpful. Like you, I believe it is a fantastic place to share information and learn about the Droids. Check out the entire X section in the Forum. You will find quite a bit of helpful information.

Mike

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! not only is this forum a great place for droid info, it is a great place to find friendly people who are more than willing to exchange ideas and offer help. just get involved and join the fun!! :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums!!!! I knew absolutely nothing about any of this when I sat down at my computer to root my Droid nearly 5 months ago. But, with the guides and amazing community found here, I have learned more than I ever imagined and still learn something new everyday!! Happy rooting to you and let us know if you need anything!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
By far the best community on the net - :welcome: