Who is enjoying GB?

Reaction score
So..now that it is more stable, who's enjoying Gingerbread goodness? State your ROM too and be sure to reminisce about your favorite improvements and features:)

My TB is ill...with GINGERITIS v1.0-IX

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
Loving the better battery life and quickness too, new unlock animation is radical:)

My TB is ill...with GINGERITIS v1.0-IX

wooddale

Reaction score
Bamf I was a little worried it wouldn't solve problems with gps but it did so far for what I do running flawless Thanks guys.

jeffm1000

Reaction score
BAMF 2.0.5 beta

BAMF 2.0 beta5. Loving the unlock screen. Everything runs smooth so far and no random reboots after the initial setup.

bamf%202.0%20GB%20unlock%20screen.jpg

metstang

Reaction score
BAMF Remix 2.0 beta 5. Runs smooth as silk. No reboots, good battery life/charging. Props to Team BAMF.

Sent from Asgard by a Thunderbolt.

jeffm1000

Reaction score
It's also running good temps. Haven't tried GPS yet but will soon. Running NFS Shift it's not too bad.

I wish I could remember where I got the clock from. Running BAMF 2.0 with Go Launcher. Not sure how I put the clock there though. As crazy as it sounds, maybe I'm just too tired at this point.

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
It's also running good temps. Haven't tried GPS yet but will soon. Running NFS Shift it's not too bad.

I wish I could remember where I got the clock from. Running BAMF 2.0 with Go Launcher. Not sure how I put the clock there though. As crazy as it sounds, maybe I'm just too tired at this point.

You must've gone to personalization and clicked lock screen and flicked over to the HTC clock...hint hint;)

jeffm1000

Reaction score

You must've gone to personalization and clicked lock screen and flicked over to the HTC clock...hint hint;)

That's exactly what I did. Is there a way to get to those settings after installing Go Launcher without going back to the original launcher?

metstang

Reaction score
I switched from Gingeritis as well. I cant decide which one I like better. I run Imo's kernels on both. GPS is also much faster than Froyo.

wooddale

Reaction score
What kernel you running. Having any trouble woth cam on bamf have to be set to 1.4 on kernel your running

metstang

Reaction score
Running 3.0.1 test 1. Normal mode. Interactive X governor. Camera works fine.

metstang

Reaction score
About as good as it is going to get on this thing. LTE is a battery hog.