Who is enjoying GB?

01b5s4

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I was able to load the radio last night. Now I'm on bamf gb 2.0 beta 6 and love it so far. Gps lock nearly instantly, which is something I've been having problems with my last Rom.

Last edited:

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
I'm interested in updating to BAMF GB. I'm currently on BAMF Remix 1.6.3. I got it from rom manager but rom manager now wasn't able to download the BAMF list. I'm all for flashing it the "long" way. I just neef a clear set of instructions. The radio thing is a little unclear for me as well. Well I get better signal? Call quality? Stronger 4g signal? whats the new radio all about?
Sent from my ADR400L using Tapatalk

texazranger09

Reaction score
I'm interested in updating to BAMF GB. I'm currently on BAMF Remix 1.6.3. I got it from rom manager but rom manager now wasn't able to download the BAMF list. I'm all for flashing it the "long" way. I just neef a clear set of instructions. The radio thing is a little unclear for me as well. Well I get better signal? Call quality? Stronger 4g signal? whats the new radio all about?

I'm on bamf remix .5 and I have to say coming from froyo its just awesome. Sense 3.0 is amazing imo. I would recommend it, I've had very very little trouble with it so far, its my daily Rom and with the right kernel its a lot more stable than 1.6.3 ever was for me.

you've been....THUNDASTRUCK!

wooddale

Reaction score

If you want PM me and ILL go through it with you.