Who hasn't received froyo yet??

beefcake

Reaction score
Got mine Monday night, it woke me up!! Battery life is better already!
Nashville

meta droid

Reaction score
still waiting also, where are you guys downloading the manual update?

Sutasei

Reaction score
Just got update today. Awesome! :D Time down DL and installe! :)

fifthcircle

Reaction score
Got my update this morning....after I did the *228 thing twice (opt 1, then opt 2). YAY! dancedroid

ukycats

Reaction score
Got my update this morning....after I did the *228 thing twice (opt 1, then opt 2). YAY! dancedroid

Are you saying that you believe the 2.2 update was received because you did the *228 update first? If so, how much longer after did it occur?

Reaction score

Are you saying that you believe the 2.2 update was received because you did the *228 update first? If so, how much longer after did it occur?

I believe that to be purely coincidental. I personally did the same thing a few days earlier and nothing happened. If you want it now do it manually. It truly is not that hard and it's exactly what you're waiting for.

Randyd718

Reaction score
i got it...then it failed. must have been bad service or something? have to wait for it to pop up again :(

TimParker

Reaction score
Doing the update manually, does that mess with getting any future versions (OTA)? Instructions look simple enough.....

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Haven't gotten mine yet here in L.A. Still thinking of rooting, but in any event, if I don't get the OTA by friday, I'm DEFINITELY going to do it per _Profeshenal's post...

Reaction score
Doing update manually DOES NOT HURT YOUR PHONE. Just make sure you let it reboot at it's own speed. You might think it froze or quit working, but it's just thinking and processing. Let it do it's thing.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Daughter got it this morning. Contained within the update are 11 additional apps that are being pushed to your phone, the keyboard layout for texts is changed, several of the new apps are continually running so the battery life is sucking worse than before. And she is experiencing reboots every 30-40 minutes. She is totally unhappy with the update and wants the 2.1 back. So y'all don't be in a hurry to get this, I'm thinking its not the greatest.