Who hasn't received froyo yet??

Axel

Reaction score
Guys, location is irrelevant. They pick a certain number of phones and send it out. Someone asked the VZW twitter about how it was being rolled out and the response was "The update is random." (FYI, to see exactly what a tweet is in response to, click the "in reply to _____").

And for the record, I have not received the update either.

dwagner88

Reaction score
How do you do the manual update? And any downsides of doing the manual update?

I just did it on my GF's phone. Aside from a really long install time (compared to my droid 2.2 update) it was pretty seamless. Just follow directions carefully.

Sutasei

Reaction score
Edit because I should have read posts before skimming by a lot of them. Argh.

No update for me yet. I'm looking forward to the 720p Video with Flash. :3

Last edited:

mauiblue

Reaction score
I'm in Hawaii and I'm not going to be too concerned about when I do get the OTA update. Just as long my Incredibl keeps on being incredible and functioning well enough, I'll just be patient and be glad when it does happens. Aloha and all the best.

Bowtie

Reaction score
In Phoenix, downloading it now. I had done the 720 OTA and decided to do a manual install only to have it fail. So i rooted, unrooted and rolled back the radio and before the phone was even done going through the set-up, it started pulling down the update.

david10speed

Reaction score
Is this update for all droids i just got my droid X. If so where do you download it from. I am new so please forgive me for my dumb questions