Which ROM is best?!?!

OP
Top_Droid

Top_Droid

Reaction score
APEX is still at the top of my list. I tried out Liberty for about a week, it was good but still had a couple minor issues...APEX has been flawless and I'm back on it for now.

I tried SSX and couldn't get through one day with it. It was constantly FC'ing the media. I couldn't do anything in the market or other various apps.

snoop5

Reaction score
APEX is still at the top of my list. I tried out Liberty for about a week, it was good but still had a couple minor issues...APEX has been flawless and I'm back on it for now.

I tried SSX and couldn't get through one day with it. It was constantly FC'ing the media. I couldn't do anything in the market or other various apps.
Yep each phone is different, ive been on ssx for a while, and its the only one now with no bugs just camcorder, battery is pretty decent just takes a couple days for it to settle on phone,when i put it on at first battery went quick now its very good, i applied all the fixes and its the best to me. dancedroid

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen

Yep each phone is different, ive been on ssx for a while, and its the only one now with no bugs just camcorder, battery is pretty decent just takes a couple days for it to settle on phone,when i put it on at first battery went quick now its very good, i applied all the fixes and its the best to me. dancedroid

I gotta say that Liquid Gingerbread and Apex get my vote. I ran Apex for awhile when I had my Droid X, I switched up to the Thunderbolt and have been running Liquid Gingerbread on that one and it's super sweet. I just put Liquid GB on the DX I gave to my sister and it's butter smooth! It has all the tweaks of CM7 w/all the bug fixes!

You won't regret either of those ROMs.

barski

Reaction score
With all this talk of APEX im getting very tempted to try it again. It used to be my main rom until liberty came out. Looks its going to be my 3rd rom in 3 days... :D

snoop5

Reaction score

I gotta say that Liquid Gingerbread and Apex get my vote. I ran Apex for awhile when I had my Droid X, I switched up to the Thunderbolt and have been running Liquid Gingerbread on that one and it's super sweet. I just put Liquid GB on the DX I gave to my sister and it's butter smooth! It has all the tweaks of CM7 w/all the bug fixes!

hmmmmm, i may have to give Liquid a try, just hate the green will any theme work since its based off of cm7

DroidX316

Reaction score

hmmmmm, i may have to give Liquid a try, just hate the green will any theme work since its based off of cm7

yes

Sent from my DROID-X running Liquid GB ROM

Zog

Reaction score
If you want HDMI, Liberty GB is the only way to go.

What do you mean HDMI? Can you mirror your phone via the HDMI cable?

You should look at zombie stomped. It's a stock/blur rom with removed bloat and has tweaks for battery life, built in theme chooser, and is very stable.

Yes you can play whatever on a TV via the 'Real hdmi' app. Its not full HDMI mirroring though. Your dx screen is blank when plugged in to a HD TV.

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

OP
Top_Droid

Top_Droid

Reaction score
With all this talk of APEX im getting very tempted to try it again. It used to be my main rom until liberty came out. Looks its going to be my 3rd rom in 3 days... :D

Yeah, its pretty awesome...It's my base ROM, I'm still in the process of trying them all but, APEX is my go to restore

OP
Top_Droid

Top_Droid

Reaction score
If you want HDMI, Liberty GB is the only way to go.

What do you mean HDMI? Can you mirror your phone via the HDMI cable?

You should look at zombie stomped. It's a stock/blur rom with removed bloat and has tweaks for battery life, built in theme chooser, and is very stable.

Yes you can play whatever on a TV via the 'Real hdmi' app. Its not full HDMI mirroring though. Your dx screen is blank when plugged in to a HD TV.

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

I was looking for the linik to zombie stomped .zip I can't find it...where do I look?

agentofchaos

Reaction score
Congrats. Apex is the smoothest, most stable ROM I have ever run.

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Thanks, What is that link you have in your signature? "TBH untether patch"

Does that allow you to WiFi tether on GB?!?!

The tether patch does. The mods removed it from my signature but left the tether unpatch. Check your PM box

Apex 2.0 Revolution

i am also curious of this tether patch.. may i request a link? pm? thanks :D