Best and stable blur ROM?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by albert001, Aug 15, 2011.

1. albert001

albert001 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried liberty gb, cm7, liquid, and a couple others. My question is which is the best ROM either froyo or gb. (Would prefer gb) BLUR version. Stable is more important for me as well as battery life. I actually don't mind the stock gb but they haven't fixed the problem with thebtext and phone lockups that require a reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. KOBALT

KOBALT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Darkslide X for sure. I've tried all and haven't had any issues. Fast and great battery life. Give it a try. Cool River themes too.

Sent from my DROIDX

3. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Yup great rom@darkslide x... close to stock and a bunch of custom features

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

4. albert001

albert001 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Surprisingly enough.....after getting 3 different refurbished phones from verizon from a variety of problems to replace my original Droid X. The customer service lady was kind enough to send a Droid X2 instead of the Droid X1. Can anybody advise if Droid X2 is better than Droid X1?

5. kvnhmmd

kvnhmmd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There has not been nearly enough development on the Droid X2 yet. So no CM7 yet, and only a few simple ROMs to remove parts of blur.

Also, I think the screen picture quality on the Droid X2 is horrid compared to the Droid X. I also have a friend who has an X2, and it constantly reboots randomly, especially when plugged in, and even more so when on the car dock.

My droid X only has 1 issue. And that is the screen stops responding to touch every once in a blue moon. It can be easily fixed by turning the screen off/on again. Even after they replaced my Droid X, still have that issue, but it's minor so I'll live with it.

Search tags for this page
best blur rom for droid x

blur rom