Which Droid and why?

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Someone mentioned waiting for the HTC Incredible. Isn't that a Windows Mobile phone? Yuck!

Sweettooth

Reaction score
When he says "Droid" I can only assume he meant which ANDROID phone does everyone like the best.

To jump in on this, I'd say the Droid was the best, but that's just my personal opinion. I like how durable it feels, and although it apparently doesn't have the best keyboard in the world, I've gotten quite used to it and the touchscreen and wouldn't want to go without it. Other than that all I've got to go on are the specs, as I haven't really used any other Android phone. Obviously the Nexus One is faster but I'd say overall the Droid is quite simply a genius creation that's very well rounded.

Not sure if any of you have checked out the Sony X10 but it's looking to easily contend with the Nexus one, sporting the same speed processor, it's own media app, a bigger screen, and an 8.1MP camera. Problem is from a video I watched, it's onscreen keyboard is terrible compared to the rest and it doesn't have a hardware keyboard. If I read correctly, it's also not even using Android 2.0 but an update will probably be pushed to it...when they get around to it.

Last edited: