Where you putting your mP3's?

pigpen

Reaction score
with a file manager, Astro or AndExplorer, go to you sd card, and create a Directory and label it music. Drag your music to that folder. unmount the Droid, open the music app.

Rikybob

Reaction score
Do we still do that now that we can stream MP3's either from the web or from your personal computer (Orb, there's an app for that)?

coolkidd

Reaction score
Do we still do that now that we can stream MP3's either from the web or from your personal computer (Orb, there's an app for that)?

I have couple of favorite musics (around 1,000) that I keep on my Droid and the rest is thru Orb Media:icon_ banana:

OP
Aaron636r

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I knew how to do it, thanks for the input though. I was just curious where people we're putting them. I just put them in the music folder. Made folders within for specific music.

phone

Reaction score
/media/audio/music/ is where I'm storing them.

This is the full layout I'm using ATM. Of course it doesn't have to be this way, just an example.

HTML:
/media/
           audio/
                     alarms/
                     music/
                     notifications/
                     ringtones/
           books/
                     epub/
                     pdf/
           images/
           movies/

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
with a file manager, Astro or AndExplorer, go to you sd card, and create a Directory and label it music. Drag your music to that folder. unmount the Droid, open the music app.

I have Astro File Manager and all of my music is in the music folder that I did not create.

Astro File Manager just rocks.:icon_ banana:

bluedust

Reaction score

I have Astro File Manager and all of my music is in the music folder that I did not create.

Astro File Manager just rocks.:icon_ banana:

Just an aside, your comment just made me think of it, it's crazy to me how little *****ing I've seen for the Droid compared to every other phone release in history. There's way too much positivity in here. :icon_eek:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup. I listen to music while flying, for example.

Just an aside, your comment just made me think of it, it's crazy to me how little *****ing I've seen for the Droid compared to every other phone release in history. There's way too much positivity in here. :icon_eek:
You must be reading a different forum site than I am...