When is LTE going live in your area?

Javaknight

Reaction score
maybe it's not really fully active yet? otherwise yeah that's slow for 4G

DroidStang

Reaction score
Mines back t0 3 G, and speed test the same. so als I can think is they are testing now, but not real 4G, cause there has not been a announcement yet in this area either, so I'll wait.

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Mines back t0 3 G, and speed test the same. so als I can think is they are testing now, but not real 4G, cause there has not been a announcement yet in this area either, so I'll wait.

Well, just be happy that you know it's at least being worked in your area. I'm watching 4G go live all around me, with exception to where I live and work. Southeastern CT isn't even anywhere on a list yet.

kcxj

Reaction score
I don't think Kansas City will be getting LTE anytime soon, but we will be getting Google GBit fiber...woo hoo!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

michaelearth

Reaction score
I have been picking it up every now and then for the past couple days in Sioux Falls, SD. Apparently it should be live by the end of the second quarter here, or so I was told by the guy at the Verizon store. So i'm pumped for that to happen.

Thats awesome news. Hopefully after sioux falls gets it Aberdeen wont be too far behind.. ( i live there)

bernardino5

Reaction score
Finally got to experience 4g on my phone went to Disneyland and on the way there saw 4g on the status bar was full of joy first time to experience 4g in Anaheim,CA just thought I'd share this :)

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

flooritnfly

Reaction score
For South Bend, IN I asked 2 sales reps at 2 different VZW stores and both said "by the end of the year"

jacks revenge

Reaction score
Long Island New York is getting a bit over half way there. Driving through the city steaming subsonic and videos is awesome!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
I'm good for 4g where I live in north west Indiana from everything I have read we are good here can't use until I upgrade in 2 months! Lol

Sent from my rooted DroidX using DroidForums!