Reaction score
Waterbury CT has 4G today - 10 meg down, 4 meg up

Sent from my Thunderbolt

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Waterbury CT has 4G today - 10 meg down, 4 meg up

Sent from my Thunderbolt

FFFFFFUUUUUU.jpg

Ok, I'll stop now. I can't believe everywhere around me is getting it. It's like I'm living in a nice and secure 3G bunker.

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
I was in town today walking my dog in Fort Collins CO. and when I took my phone out of my pocket, my 4G service was on. I couldn't believe it. I searched for a release for northern Colorado but nothing's been announced. They could have been messing with it but it made me get pretty excited.

Javaknight

Reaction score
I was in town today walking my dog in Fort Collins CO. and when I took my phone out of my pocket, my 4G service was on. I couldn't believe it. I searched for a release for northern Colorado but nothing's been announced. They could have been messing with it but it made me get pretty excited.

be sure to run Speedtest! I'm always curious to see what speeds people are seeing. the best I've seen so far is 20MB down but usually around 10MB. just wish 4G was in my town already

Technoman

Reaction score
12mg down and 4meg up with 2 bars in Dallas TX area. I have had the test hit 20 meg when I have a full 4 bars.

bikee4

Reaction score
Spokane,WA Live today! not suppose to be till June 16th YAY!!! 17 mbps down 3-5 up!!

jimboman

Reaction score
First taste of LTE today, very impressive. It does burn battery way too fast though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wvdroidman

Reaction score
wonder when wheeling/steubenville will get lte? I was in columbus the past two days and with 4g everything seemed light years faster. Almost as fast as my 20/4 comcast internet at home.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Spokane,WA Live today! not suppose to be till June 16th YAY!!! 17 mbps down 3-5 up!!

Ya I got home last night and had it turned off. Was switching from 1x to 3g this morning so i put it on 4g and what do you know, I had it! I left a few hours later, am in Seattle now with 4g. I am hoping it stays on. That is crazy!

Biasedthunder

Reaction score
Still no 4G here, unless I go to the Portland airport area. I have tried it and was VERY impressed with the speeds. Got 20.02 down and 9.75 up. Quite impressive for a phone imo. I just wish they would expand the coverage to areas outside the airport border just a bit more.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Still no 4G here, unless I go to the Portland airport area. I have tried it and was VERY impressed with the speeds. Got 20.02 down and 9.75 up. Quite impressive for a phone imo. I just wish they would expand the coverage to areas outside the airport border just a bit more.

It will expand to the city. I am back in Spokane now, still got 4g, crazy Spokane is earlier than Portland. I am amazed at how expansive the coverage is here and how big the area was in Seattle. Went all the way up to Arlington 30 miles North of Seattle.