What's a Good Battery Widget?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can get an app in play store that will show in 1% increments. I use both, Battery Monitor Widget by 3c and GSam's Battery Monitor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

aarong03

Reaction score
I've got the pro version of battery monitor but i can't find how you can change the % increments to single increments.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
There are two battery monitor widget apps... one is by 3c. That one has 1% increments. The other one, by fsinib, doesn't.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh cool, sorry I was in transit and couldn't get to it but glad you found it.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I've always used Battery Left too, but I can't seem to get it working properly with .215 on the Maxx.

Hmm. I've yet to jump into the mod/root/image side of things, so it's been working fine on my stock ICS OTA version. I can understand app developers, especially the one-person developer kind, not being able to keep up with all leaked updates. Have you found something to use as a replacement?

aarong03

Reaction score
Ok, I'm using both apps listed above, but after taking my phone off the charger it drops to 99%. I left my phone on the charger overnight with the phone off and as soon as I took it off the charger and turned it on, it dropped to 99%. It was on the charger for more than 7 hrs and was registaring 100% prior to be shut off. Also it is the charger that came with the phone. Any ideas?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Aarong, immediately dropping to 99% is normal and will happen every time. Just the fact that your screen is on is going to use some battery and bring it below 100%.

aarong03

Reaction score
Aarong, immediately dropping to 99% is normal and will happen every time. Just the fact that your screen is on is going to use some battery and bring it below 100%.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with my Maxx battery.

Vilemirth

Reaction score
I used to use Gauge Battery as it provided the 1% graduation and allowed me to put an icon in the notification bar. In an unrelated search, I went to look for quicker methods to access hardware controls and found two apps which did so nicely in the notifications, MoreQuicklyPanel and Settings Extended. I tried them both, ending up with MoreQuicklyPanel, because the color scheme was nicer, but I found out when messing with their settings that both apps will display the battery in 1% graduation in the notification bar as well as providing their core hardware controls. I've since removed Gauge Battery as redundant.