Widgets are blank?

kimisizer

Reaction score
So after the ICS update, I downloaded apex launcher for customization abilities and when I went to add widgets via pressing wallpaper (phone is not rooted), this happened. Is there a solution to this? I did a factory reset and the same thing happened. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120719_004551.png
    ForumRunner_20120719_004551.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 152

Seaner

Reaction score
So after the ICS update, I downloaded apex launcher for customization abilities and when I went to add widgets via pressing wallpaper (phone is not rooted), this happened. Is there a solution to this? I did a factory reset and the same thing happened. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
apparently not. i just asked about this today. unless you want to root your phone then there is some way to do it

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
I have the same problem with widget locker. When adding a widget, I get the same screen, and have to guess what widget it is. I was hoping there would be an update for it.
I don't use any other launcher.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's a known issue but when it gets fixed is anybody's guess. My Apex launcher got updated a week or so ago and it didn't fix it. :blink:

OP
K

kimisizer

Reaction score
Yea hopefully soon. I mean I like ICS but the new way of adding Widgets takes too long

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah it took a while doing it the hard way, but I only use a couple widgets anyway, and all my screens are now full so it will get fixed when I won't use it anyway LOL :)