Whatcha up too?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I get mine tomorrow. Like I said I barely made it in 14 day window. Lol. This M8 I've been blaring the he'll out of speakers. I normally baby them. Lol. In the almost 2 weeks I've had it I cannot believe it. Yes indeed. It's lacking screen size and camera. Why I don't know. They probably were intending most would only use social media for pics. But I tried it. Being the g3 droppped to 99 on contract and it was my first choice I'm all over it. Super stoked. Sprint Gold or champagne gold I'm getting. Going to need a damn case. Lord I buy too many phones and cases are getting high. Lol.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't use I case for mine although I need one.. It's a slim phone and kind of slippery. I got the metallic grey g3

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't use I case for mine although I need one.. It's a slim phone and kind of slippery. I got the metallic grey g3
Yeah I work around area where I need one. But I've used holster belt clip kind since back in Droid 2 days. Lol. I think that's where I met you. Lol.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it will work on any network too. But that's most phones today. Hell m8 on Sprint can be unlocked without root free in 5 minutes. Lmao.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey btw. Question. Will I notice right off bat the Qhd in g3 after being on M8? It's frickin clean. M8 screen. So I hope to be blown away. Lol

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh cool. Although Verizon is pretty much dominate where I live so that's my carrier at the moment.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Bourbon time... Checking in.. Wait... It's too late for bourbon.. Dang it..

jspradling7

Reaction score
Hey btw. Question. Will I notice right off bat the Qhd in g3 after being on M8? It's frickin clean. M8 screen. So I hope to be blown away. Lol

The only difference I see is that it drains the battery faster than the G2 does. Come to think of it... overall I like the G2 (after its updates) better than the G3.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
G3 gets me a full day of use no problem so it really doesn't affect me. And that's with 5 and 6 hours with on screen. Can't ask for much more. Some people ask too much from their phones. Aren't too many phones that are going to get you 2 days of battery life. But a full day is perfect for the average consumer

jspradling7

Reaction score
Oh, it gets me through the day. I was just commenting that I don't see any visual improvement in the display but that it does drain the battery faster. So, for me it was not an improvement to its predecessor.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Could've swore we had a "what was the last movie you saw" thread, but no dice.
Anyways, just finished watching Edge of Tomorrow on the VuDu. I was pleasantly surprised, it was a pretty decent movie. Comedy, action, drama...it had it all. Don't know that I'd pay to see it on the big screen, but definitely worth a rent. Two up!
What was the last movie you saw? Any great recommendations?

tap'n on my S5