Whatcha up too?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread where you can post daily what you are doing. So say you are going to see an awesome movie, or a fancy restaurant. Or even going to sleep! You can post it on here! Conversation starter basically! :)

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I think most ppl have where they can do this already...facebook! Lmao

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I like it devildog! What am I up to... I'm gonna gloat cuz I am so proud of myself. I have been moving furniture all day. I nabbed my son to help me move a dresser upstairs. He decided I wasn't strong enough and said he would get a friend to help. Well I knew that meant he was gonna be gone for hours. Impatient and stubborn that I am, I figured I could do it by myself. 120 lb me did it. That thing weighs more than I do. It was not easy. I turned it end over end to get it upstairs. Got it to the top two stairs and I was stuck... I thought either let the thing drop downstairs and make sure I get the heck out of the way or wait for rescue. But I finally got the strength to do it. Hours later my son got home with forces and I just smiled.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
I like it devildog! What am I up to... I'm gonna gloat cuz I am so proud of myself. I have been moving furniture all day. I nabbed my son to help me move a dresser upstairs. He decided I wasn't strong enough and said he would get a friend to help. Well I knew that meant he was gonna be gone for hours. Impatient and stubborn that I am, I figured I could do it by myself. 120 lb me did it. That thing weighs more than I do. It was not easy. I turned it end over end to get it upstairs. Got it to the top two stairs and I was stuck... I thought either let the thing drop downstairs and make sure I get the heck out of the way or wait for rescue. But I finally got the strength to do it. Hours later my son got home with forces and I just smiled.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
So proud of you, was I once your kid? Lol

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Waiting for Steve to work the pole, looks like Marty's avatar. Always good for a laugh or two.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, devil dog your supposed to protect your thread at any cost. I'm hijacking into the who did you???? Yesterday.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Im actually up ready for school-___- long day ahead of ahead me!

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk