What Was the craziest thing you heard or seen from Star Wars fans?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This weekend was literally Christmas for Star Wars fans and the "force" came out and droves. All the fans both flamboyant and hidden manifested themselves this weekend. We even had NFL stars dressing up like Jedis and storm troopers. So what was the weirdest thing you heard, seen, or even done (if you are a Star Wars fan) to see one of the movies?

Example: This weekend I know of co-workers who lost sleep getting off work, going to the premiere, and coming in to work the next day. That lead to many of us messing with them like "I guess the force is falling asleep".

By the way please do not post any spoilers in this thread. Any spoilers should be posted in thread that I will link: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Quick Poll - Did you see it opening weekend? [SPOILERS] | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Thanks.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I saw two friends get into a verbal argument over the ending.
I think they knew each other.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I saw two friends get into a verbal argument over the ending.
I think they knew each other.

I could end their argument. I would go "was Spider-man or Captain America in it? It is Disney right so I am sure they put one of their money making characters in there to get people to see it. Wait I know that talking raccoon from the last year with that star guy from Jurassic park was in it, what's his name?"

I would literally be bringing them together while one guy is holding the other back from wanting to fight me.

article-2294448-18B61028000005DC-32_634x426.jpg