What would you do

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Well I currently have a the original Droid and am thinking about upgrading. I can get the HTC Incredible for free. The DX is $100.00 but don't want to spend it. Should I wait for something better or go for the Incredible?

naman919

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as you, but i'm going to hold out for the 4G LTE phones.

I remember hearing something about potential software updates that would enable the DX or Incredible to access the 4G LTE radios inside, but that could have been speculation and unconfirmed rumours. Unless that's confirmed, i'm personally waiting a couple months.

cpjr

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as you, but i'm going to hold out for the 4G LTE phones.

I remember hearing something about potential software updates that would enable the DX or Incredible to access the 4G LTE radios inside, but that could have been speculation and unconfirmed rumours. Unless that's confirmed, i'm personally waiting a couple months.

The Incredible and X dont have the hardware to support LTE.

Wait, dont get the Incredible.

naman919

Reaction score
The Incredible and X dont have the hardware to support LTE.

Wait, dont get the Incredible.

I know, but there was a post on engadget or some blog months back about the radio actually having 4G capabilities and that there were 4G scripts found within an Android build for the Incredible. like i said, it was rumor/speculation.

Between the two the OP mentioned, I would get the Incredible. the DX is just too big for me. Incredible's been out longer. Better GPU on DX but negligible CPU difference b/t the two. please no OC crap comments. I know about all that. just listing basics.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Inc HD is coming and imo is going to be worth the wait, not sure about anything concrete on 4g phone releases

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.