What do I do, first Droid phone

masez34

Reaction score
Ok so here is my dilema, I am looking at purchasing my first Droid phone, I have been waiting to do my upgrade since Aug of 2010, when I could have gotten the Droid X fairly new, but I wanted to wait till the newest best phone came out around Christmas and that never happened.

Now I have Verizon jan 16 NE2 deal lingering over me,

so do I just upgrade to a Droid X FOR 199.99 and wait my 20 months to get the next newest phone then, since they go out of date every 9 months and with the EOL DX ending in March, or

wait to get the HTC Thunderbolt, Or Motorola Bionic when they come out at what ever price they are selling them for,

see if I can get a deal on a Droid Incredible by HTC, or a Droid 2 by Motorola,

I am stumped as to what all of you avid long term Droid users think is best option in this market now,

OP
masez34

masez34

Reaction score
Thank you for that link, gave me a little more info, funny how she posted that this morning, anyway, I will search for more like that, I just havnt had much luck in finding good feedback, but thank you for the heads up,

great to have people like you posting back to give me help, appreciated

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Thank you for that link, gave me a little more info, funny how she posted that this morning, anyway, I will search for more like that, I just havnt had much luck in finding good feedback, but thank you for the heads up,

Not a problem at all. The Droid Bionic looked a tad laggy. I hope they fix this because this seems to be the phone of choice for most Android owners.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

The phones that a about to be released will have 4G and 3G capabilities and tremendous performance. I would wait and get the "latest and greatest".

Beka27

Reaction score
You've come this far... might as well wait, get the Bionic (or other phone of choice) the day it comes out... you'll be "cutting edge" for awhile!