what to get?

Reaction score
I'm currently on the waiting list for the droid x but i'm hearing the droid 2 is going to be faster is that true? I'm a kind of user that uses the browser alot and needs a fast connection. What phone should I get?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
internal-droid-family-comparison.png

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also, its gonna depend on your connection speed wherever youre using your phone at.

it really comes down to if you want the bigger screen/no keyboard or you need the physical keyboard..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
X & D2 are the same speed....

One is sleek...One has an un-needed keyboard :D

Jmart922

Reaction score
^^^ uneeded for you maybe, but playing mario kart using the keypad on my droid is very necessary, most snesoid roms just work much better imo...now whether the bigger screen can actually make a virtual keypad work just as good, well I guess ill just wait to hear back...and honestly, that new htc phone with a keyboard looks like a hybrid of the both, bigger screen and a qwerty :)

OP
Y
Reaction score
^^^ uneeded for you maybe, but playing mario kart using the keypad on my droid is very necessary, most snesoid roms just work much better imo...now whether the bigger screen can actually make a virtual keypad work just as good, well I guess ill just wait to hear back...and honestly, that new htc phone with a keyboard looks like a hybrid of the both, bigger screen and a qwerty :)
wow theres a mario kart app? is it like the wii one of the N64

Saraph

Reaction score
wow theres a mario kart app? is it like the wii one of the N64

SNES version emulated. You can emulate many systems on the Droid. An N64 emu is in the works currently.