What the?

tdawg5480

Reaction score
Ok so I got 2 kittens from craigslist 2 weeks ago rescued from cold and abandonment.....they are healthy and 10 weeks old one boy one girl. The boy tries to nurse of his lil sister and she tries nursing off herself ......what gives I feed them good cat food and they get prime rib or red meat as a treat occasionally LOL weird kittens:icon_eek:

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
First, good on ya for takin' them in. Second, they should be over that by 10 weeks.

ldimick

Reaction score
One of our cats is 12 years old and she still nurses on herself.

OP
tdawg5480

tdawg5480

Reaction score
well according to vet they just past the 10 week mark....weird all I can say these are some fiesty ones they love to play more than any kittens we ever had (were up to 8.....*thanks to my wife for that*) not very destructive though but one can scale a 6.5 foot door and sit on top LOL.
I couldnt resist them though freezin cold and surfin craigslist, besides we have a very large home they can roam in yard or be an indoor cat (which only 1 has elected to be so far) Im a city boy transplanted into the boondocks of CT so its farm country to me and the inlaws are very animal friendly.
At one point 3 dogs 8 cats a injured squirrel, 28 some odd chickens, 1 rooster, 2 fighting fish, 2 parakeets, a hamster, and a injured chipmunk. LMAO least no matter what it dont smell like a pet store surprisingly