Unintended Detective work with lookout mobile.

jseah

Reaction score
Back to the topic original.
I wont have another phone without Lookout,
Or mobileme for my wife's iPhone 4.
She left her phone in a public bathroom and we went to a computer to lock it and make it ring out, and we heard it from the managers office.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Earlier this year, my wife left her Droid 2 in a WalMart bathroom and it disappeared. Went onto the computer, locked the phone and located it using the GPS and saw that it was in a house about 10 miles away from the store. I called the police and they told me there was nothing they can do. They won't respond to a stolen phone based on a GPS signal.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed...but only because he got lucky....
Reasons like this is why you have insurance and pay attention to getting all your crap ot of a cab

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk

Won't deny that. Still, it does such having to get your new phone back the way you want it and tweaked just so. C'est la vie.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I know...that part sucks.... but paying attention and avoiding putting your well intentioned brother in harms way potentially avoids that too.
These are situations you need to think about before going all movie hero into a situation blindly. Worst case scenario in getting put into the hospital when family i love relies on a healthy working me potential far outweighs best case scenario of saving 100$ potential with an insurance claim.

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk

OP
C

cp2dec1

Reaction score
I see where you are coming from, but I'm sure if you ask anybody who have been called a hero if they thought about their actions being heroic prior to them doing it, I bet most will tell you know. I dont never want to risk my life being a hero intentionally. So if you read the original post, I made remarks in parenthesis showing that I was not really handling the situation as if it was important. I was hoping my sister would settle for my old env and save me 30+ off the monthly bill.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums