What next after the Incredible?

Comicsnut

Reaction score
Those of you that may be upgrading within the next two months, which phones are you eyeing?

I'm thinking the Samsung or maybe even the Incredible 2.

So says my ADR6300.

tktouch12

Reaction score
I'm definitely looking pretty seriously at the rumored htc vigor. It looks pretty sweet and I'll wait for it if it really exists.

OP
Comicsnut

Comicsnut

Reaction score
What about phones currently on the market.

So says my ADR6300.

drakerocksu

Reaction score
Thunderbolt our drops incredible 2 incredible 2 is smaller and better for everyday use but thunderbolt is faster and is better all around except it is hella big.
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
Comicsnut

Comicsnut

Reaction score
My co worker has the I2 and he said there isn't much difference.

Same prof, no Gingerbread, no 4G...I've thought about it but if its basically the same phone, I'll just sit on this one till something else cones out...

Dang gadgets...

So says my ADR6300.

MS3G35

Reaction score
My co worker has the I2 and he said there isn't much difference.

Same prof, no Gingerbread, no 4G...I've thought about it but if its basically the same phone, I'll just sit on this one till something else cones out...

Dang gadgets...

So says my ADR6300.

Yeah this is what I am thinking...I have been eyeing up the Bionic for awhile and its soon to release but now we are getting gingerbread so I might hang onto my phone alittle longer. See what else comes out. Maybe the next nexus.

OP
Comicsnut

Comicsnut

Reaction score
Plus, with Google having purchased Motorola, who knows who's a partner or a competitor now. I'm sure HTC is wondering exactly that.

So says my ADR6300.