What kind of car do you drive?

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I'm a bit (okay certified) performance nut. My current pride and joys are my highly modified Audi R8 V-10. Detais are kept secret as it's being built for a certain coast to coast rally. View attachment 45909View attachment 45910 My daily driver is my 2009 CTS-V. Twin turbo Gready T-6 turbos. Along with many many other performance and body mods. 850HP/790TQ manual of course!

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything, but why does Google Goggles show this link for the exact same Caddy picture?

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/03/twin-supercharged-806hp-cadillac-cts-v.html

Maybe your nephew, Julius, posted it too...
http://s313.photobucket.com/albums/ll396/Julius348/?action=view&current=Carscoop_cadillac_CTS-V_0.jpg&

And the exact same Top Secret Audi picture shows up as:
http://blog.cardomain.com/2008/04/03/how-to-drive-a/

Is that you in the light blue shirt driving it?

I'm not doubting you... I'm just saying. It seems odd that the article says that those are Procharger SCs and not Greadys. Your car seems to be internet famous!

Not causing any trouble here, just trying to clear things up!

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I drive a 2012 Mustang GT with a Roush supercharger. I just got it tuned from VMP to 650HP. It's my daily driver.
The picture is of the car the day I got it from the dealer after waiting over a week for the supercharger installation.
It figures that I got it back on a rainy day. It's in serious need of wider tires.
I plan on getting the suspension upgrades from Strano in the next few weeks. Unlike some, this really is my car.

The_Car.png
Engine1.png

69copo

Reaction score
The info is incorrect. The CTS is a 2009 and not a 2007. I don't know a Julius. It is not supercharged and is using the LS-7 engine that has been reworked and running twin turbos. Just look through the front grill and you can see the Turbonetics intercooler. The body is reformed with a Black Widow 8 piece widebody kit and a Jake Racing Xtactor hood. The transmission is rebuilt by Jasper Racing and uses a Centerforce Gold Dual Stage clutch. Exhaust is handled by dual Flowmater Delta 40's with electric cut-outs behind the Fast equal headers. All of the mounts have been replaced with urethane to reduce vibration.
The R-8 is a pic of the prototype that Audi themselves built and its a V-12 TDI. I didn't post pics of mine on purpose because of what it's being built for. You can look at the old that was done back in 2008 and crossed the U.S. in 32hrs. 7min. Were trying to top it this year and get under 32hrs. [video=youtube;TXIzsU3AtBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXIzsU3AtBs[/video]
Sorry if the Audi caused any confusion (should have explained it better, my bad),and to who ever Julius might be sorry dude but were not adopting at this time.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
The info is incorrect. The CTS is a 2009 and not a 2007. I don't know a Julius. It is not supercharged and is using the LS-7 engine that has been reworked and running twin turbos. Just look through the front grill and you can see the Turbonetics intercooler. The body is reformed with a Black Widow 8 piece widebody kit and a Jake Racing Xtactor hood. The transmission is rebuilt by Jasper Racing and uses a Centerforce Gold Dual Stage clutch. Exhaust is handled by dual Flowmater Delta 40's with electric cut-outs behind the Fast equal headers. All of the mounts have been replaced with urethane to reduce vibration....

So is that supposed to be a picture of YOUR CTS-V?

If not can we get a RECENT pic with the hood up?

If that's supposed to be YOUR CTS-V in the picture then why does it appear online as one of the beauty shots as the car belonging to Predator Performance in PA? Are you saying that they are one in the same?

That looks like Twin Procharger P-1SCs with a custom intercooler...

...And this article says that this is a Specter Werkes body kit...

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0704gm_2005_cadiallac_cts_v/photo_02.html

2005 Cadillac CTS-V - GM High-Tech Performance

Wow. That car looks remarkably similar! Hmmm... Just trying to get to the bottom of this because it seems confusing and fishy.

69copo

Reaction score
cts2.jpgcts3.jpg Like I said MY CAR!. Predator Performance is no longer doing business. Google them, there gone unless you want to go to Peurto Rico and drive an import. Probably for making false claims. What's next me standing next to it? Not gonna happen, I've proved myself enough.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
OK... OK... My suspicions are over. Nice ride! I had actually seen the car before and it seemed odd that years later it turns up on an Android forum.

Poor Julius.

Quick question... What size ARE your rear wheels? And how well do they bite? According to articles they're 305's. I'm widening mine to 295-305. Even with mods for me to get rid of wheel hop there's a high probability that I'll still spin like crazy. I'm laying down something in the neighborhood of 500HP at the wheel.

How well does that thing lay down power, or is it like a magic trick, where you stomp on the pedal and the rear tires disappear in a cloud of smoke?

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I'm a bit (okay certified) performance nut. My current pride and joys are my highly modified Audi R8 V-10. Detais are kept secret as it's being built for a certain coast to coast rally. View attachment 45909View attachment 45910 My daily driver is my 2009 CTS-V. Twin turbo Gready T-6 turbos. Along with many many other performance and body mods. 850HP/790TQ manual of course!

Hows that Lambo V-10 workin? Personally I prefer the Ferrari V-8, such as the California

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

69copo

Reaction score
P285/35ZR19 traction really depends on how you drive it. Over 3500 in 1st kiss the tires good by. Most times safest bet is starting off in 2nd.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dzone67

Reaction score
I drive (more like ride) the city bus :/

Sent from a forgotten phone... I mean HTC Thunderbolt.

destin246

Reaction score
2002 z71 grey cheverlet 4x4 extended cab pickup
I love my truck.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
I have a 97 s10 blazer for pulling trailers and taking care of the horse, a 2006 grand caravan for family transport, a 94 econoline ambulance converted to a utility truck for my business use. It has a 30 foot boom with a bucket on it. I also have a 1982 kz1000ltd and a 1997 Honda Shadow 1100.

uploadfromtaptalk1326780435280.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326780467923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326780467923.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 316
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326780501322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326780501322.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 317
  • uploadfromtaptalk1326780519442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326780519442.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 308