What kernels is everyone using?

jchammer123

Reaction score
Ah, thank you, I was looking for Deprimed. It seems Pete's and Chevy's still haven't been updated since around May/June...

They both still work excellent and have all the current features.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah, thank you, I was looking for Deprimed. It seems Pete's and Chevy's still haven't been updated since around May/June...

No point in them updating when there's nothing to really update. Kernels are updated far far less than roms, simply because there's usually not too much to update whereas roms have tons of updates available to integrate all the time

supercharged modified liquid 3.0 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.8 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

abqcub

Reaction score
No point in them updating when there's nothing to really update. Kernels are updated far far less than roms, simply because there's usually not too much to update whereas roms have tons of updates available to integrate all the time

19.8 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

yeah good point. I just remember in the heyday of D1 mods it seemed like there was a new kernel up from each dev at least once a month. Guess its just sign that people are moving on to better phones...

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah good point. I just remember in the heyday of D1 mods it seemed like there was a new kernel up from each dev at least once a month. Guess its just sign that people are moving on to better phones...

Or the kernels can't get much better for our good old droids :)

19.8 linpack score
1856 quadrant score