1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LED light problem & Kernel question

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by BKrazer, May 16, 2011.

1. BKrazer

BKrazer New Member

I just switched over to the latest MIUI, and for the most part, everything is working right, except for the LED light. Before I was able to customize the LED light to always stay on whenever I have new txt messages, but now, I can't seem to do that. I have the LED settings of the phone on default, and I'm using the same Handcent(the txt app I use) settings as I did before, but it doesn't seem to work for this new version of MIUI(it worked on the previous version I was on prior). Any ideas?

And on another note, which Kernel would you guys recommend for this version? I seem to always boot loop if I use slayher kernels, so now I just reinstalled and stuck with the stock kernel which works fine, but is a tad bit slow.
  2. BKrazer

BKrazer New Member

Anyone got any ideas?
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I am running a ChevyNo1 Kernel for now to see how it goes. So far so good, but I am still having annoying 'pausing' and some FC that I can't figure out.

As for the LED I really don't know because I always just use the stock messaging on MIUI because its so nice. The froyo version allowed us to choose a different LED color for MMS but gingerbread doesn't hmmm :(
  4. tp4bama

tp4bama Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I'm not sure about the mms problem because I don't use handsent. For your kernel issue, try wipeing just your cache before flashing it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

edit notificatin lifht in kernel

kernel led lighting

led light kernel

led notification does not work miui

light notifcation not working in miui rom

miui led light doesn't stay on

miui notification ligt stays on 4.2.1