LED Notification Light

bluemagiic

Reaction score
So I have the Motorola Droid 1 and whenever I get a txt I never get a led notification light blink I've tried using chomp SMS and the other texting apps but they still wont work is there any other way??? Can Simone help please?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First off welcome to the forums.

Does the led blink if the screen is off? That is the only time it is supposed to not when the screen is on.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
B

bluemagiic

Reaction score
Thanks, and no it dose not blink whene the screen is turned off either it don't blink at all

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm that's odd. Try downloading handcent sms if you haven't already done so and then go in to settings and then notification settings and then there will be another notification setting sub menu. Enter that one and check to see that blink led is turned on. Then at the top of that menu is a button that says test notification, hit that. It will begin playing your ringtone and or vibrating, before you press ok to end the notification hit the lock button to turn the screen off and see if the led goes off then. that's the only way off the top of my head I can think of to check that you're led is functioning, but its late so there might be an easier way that I just can't think of.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
B

bluemagiic

Reaction score
Ok I'll try that thanks

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I have an DX and I went through a couple LED apps like blink and missed call. Purple, Magenta, Blue, Cyan, Red, Pink, Green, and Orange work. Does anyone know of an app that actually works for the color white, I have proof that the white LED is possible on the DX.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App