What build of miui are you currently running, and with what kernel?

DROOIID

Reaction score
As everyone already knows different roms and kernels run differently on every phone. I was just wondering what build /kernel combo everyone is currently running. I fell back to 5.20 with ulv deprimed kernel due to random reboots. A couple of the reboots led to boot loops, which kind of scare me.

ggtus

Reaction score
im on latest build, 6.3 and running peter alfonso 1.1ghz standard voltage v0.2 kernel. no reboots and everything is smooth

g_what

Reaction score
MIUI 5.27 with stock kernel. The only problem I have is the phone will occasionally freeze/fc after a call. Other than that it's running great.

overtwo

Reaction score
1.3.5_2.2 (froyo) w/ rMoD kernel (now known as Elite Kernels)

I do however flash the new builds every week, but eventually become frustrated with them and end up flashing back to 1.3.5. On a side note, I've noticed that the GB MIUIs runs better with the stock kernels (at least on my phone that is).

chewy74

Reaction score
im on 1.6.3.0 on deprimed #19 set to 1100ghz. so far so smooth...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I actually used to always run 1.3.5 (froyo) myself but ever since the new builds with the better memory hack came out they have been running so well I can't refuse. The latest 1.6.3.0 was a flop for me, installed it twice clean and keept having reboot issues adn freezing, overheating...

I am back to 1.5.27 currently with stock kernel, then maybe flashing ChevyNo1 1.2 ULV kernel if I feel like it. So far so good, again.

OP
DROOIID

DROOIID

Reaction score
I actually used to always run 1.3.5 (froyo) myself but ever since the new builds with the better memory hack came out they have been running so well I can't refuse. The latest 1.6.3.0 was a flop for me, installed it twice clean and keept having reboot issues adn freezing, overheating...

I am back to 1.5.27 currently with stock kernel, then maybe flashing ChevyNo1 1.2 ULV kernel if I feel like it. So far so good, again.

I couldn't get that kernel to place nice with my phone. Have you had luck with prior builds and that kernel?

groovydeus

Reaction score
1.6.3/stock @ interactive and low end set to 250. Have used both Pete 0.2 and the new Chevy...both w/increased FCs. Never had issues in the past w/1.25 lv kernels, but since GB things have been a tad flakey and can't run over 900 consistently.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums