What is the best Twitter App?

doublejnyc

Reaction score
Ok folks, I've searched a few times for threads on the best twitter app for my droid and I couldn't find it. So let's hear it.

I'm currently using Twidroid which is fine except I can't make the font size bigger when I'm reviewing tweets vertically. Anybody have any tips? Do I have to buy the pro version to make this happen?

OP
D

doublejnyc

Reaction score
FYI, I just downloaded and installed Twigee thanks to Guerilla. It does a way better job at adjusting fonts. So far thumbs up.

Jonno67

Reaction score
twidroid is v good but why can't it automatically search for something when i start typing ...

youngin'

Reaction score
twitteroid is very good but it gets annoying because it never turns off and it scared to death a couple of night ago because the volume was up on my phone and someone updated their tiwtter in the middle of the night it and my phone started going off

Tekmazter

Reaction score
I have Twidroid and I love it. It does run all of the time, but I'm generally pretty good with handling the volume on my handset.

It has TONS of options. I dropped the cash for the PRO version and couldn't be happier.

My .02

jeffreycentex

Reaction score
Twidroid is the only one I can use... None of the others (at least from what I can see) does local search. My quarrel with Twidroid is that it lets you search near your location, but you can't specify. So if I am in Austin, I pick up tweets from San Antonio (and vice-versa).

I hate the Seesmic UI (and the fonts are way too large for me... I use the smallest size I can on Twidroid).

MrMan

Reaction score
right now, i have twicca and twitterRide. Still testing both, so far I like them both more than iTweet, which was my main client.