What is the best Twitter App?

djhuang

Reaction score
i'm still looking for a good twitter app that also has a widget. Twidgit has a widget which is nice because I can just look at my phone and it'll show the most recent tweet but the main problem is that the Twidgit app overall isnt as good as the others (Seesmic, Swift, etc.).

droidfannd

Reaction score
I've bounced between most of them and have now settled on Twidroid Pro...I like the desktop widget and it seems to be relatively stable/supported by the publisher.

MickeyG

Reaction score
As a serious for-business Twitter user, multiple account support of Twidroid Pro is what hooked me. But the competition continues to be fierce and many of the others have made great strides. Planning to try Seesmic again soon. Looks like it's coming along nicely.

JTAC

Reaction score
I have been using the trial version of Twidroid and now I am using Seesmic. One thing I like about Twidroid is that my list shows all my tweets, directs, and @ messages...is there anyway to do this with Seesmic?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up at Dave's Sneak Peek at Touiteur. I also chime in and give my impressions about it. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ap...ors-beautiful-widgets.html?highlight=touiteur Have a look I think it's going to be a really great Twitter client. At the Moment it's between Tweetcaster (feature wise) and Touiteur (widget support, and better UI). We're hoping you guys might gives some feedback about Dave's overview. :D

JTAC

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Look forward to getting this app!

jimnutt

Reaction score
I just switched to Twicca from Seemic (which I switched to from Twidroid). The interface on Twicca is very clean, I like it quite a lot. It needs a widget, but that is supposedly in the works. I only have one account, so multiple account login doesn't matter to me.

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
I am currently using Twicca. Switched from Seesmic. I like twicca but waiting on the release of Touiter. Looks very positive

djstarion

Reaction score
i'm still looking for a good twitter app that also has a widget. Twidgit has a widget which is nice because I can just look at my phone and it'll show the most recent tweet but the main problem is that the Twidgit app overall isnt as good as the others (Seesmic, Swift, etc.).
I use Pure Messenger Widget for twitter actually