Twidroyd for Twitter review

Jackdroid08

Reaction score
icon_thumb1.png
Twidroyd for twitter Review – A must-have app for anyone who uses Twitter.[URL="http://downloadandroid.info/2010/09/twidroyd-for-twitter/"]Twidroyd[/URL]is the industry-standard twitter client for android and among the most used twitter applications across all platforms. it’s available as a free and commercial pro version that supports all twitter features as well as functionality that is customized to the capabilities of android devices.

If you use Twitter and have a smartphone, there is no excuse for not using a Twitter client app. For Android phone users, Twidroyd for Twitter (formerly known as Twidroid, a name no doubt changed for legal reasons) stands tall above the rest of the competition.

This is a very good app. Epic even. A lot of things makes sense that are going for Twidroyd; support for multiple accounts, very handy widget, intelligent notifications and the various options that are at your finger tips when you click on a posting. Everything is within reach and doesn’t require a Masters Degree in Computer Science the higher end features of this product. But it’s still not a client I would give to my mother (and why would you mother be on Twitter ANYWAY?).dancedroid

TwidroydNewTweet_thumb.jpg

sparty569

Reaction score
I like twidroyd, but for the last week or so, it told me that i have exceeded my number of connections to Twitter.

I have since moved on to another app, that works with Twitters new auth. method.

harrellj

Reaction score
I like twidroyd, but for the last week or so, it told me that i have exceeded my number of connections to Twitter.

I have since moved on to another app, that works with Twitters new auth. method.

Odd, I'm currently using twidroyd and am having no problems with it. Granted, I mostly lurk and follow people rather than post (and only have one account), so maybe that matters.

sparty569

Reaction score

Odd, I'm currently using twidroyd and am having no problems with it. Granted, I mostly lurk and follow people rather than post (and only have one account), so maybe that matters.
I mostly read, but it said that it was connecting too many times. Even after I updated it today.