Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Picture of you thread coming next. Fair warning. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OK, well it wasn't ONLY to see who is in IT. More like just to spark some conversation. ;)
I played a minor IT roll when I played the Facility Manager game 15 yrs ago. My IT buddy was setting up a new system that needed to integrate into my environmental building controls Metasys, so we worked together... I learned a lot of the process you all go through and knew it wasn't for me, I certainly appreciate your abilities.
I also "learnt" other stuff you do... But I'll keep that to myself

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I also "learnt" other stuff you do... But I'll keep that to myself

Hangout on Forums all day? :D :D
Play Quake over the LAN? Ahhh, now those were the days. Back when I was HelpDesk for one of the worlds biggest law firms.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Remember that old saying..."If I told you, I would have to kill you"? That's what I do. :D Just kidding, of course. But my NDA prohibits specifics. What I can say is that I do everything and anything related to making sure that the software we develop for our customers meets all of the many rules & regulations that dictate what it has to do. One part of that is running a test lab, so I am always wiping laptops, loading test versions, configure all network settings and then test processes & functionality. Then...wash, rinse & repeat until it is good; so there is some IT type stuff involved. I learned a lot from our former IT guys that we used to have on-site, they were pretty awesome. :cool:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I work in plastics. Currently oversee the injection/stretch blow molding and extrusion blow molding at a smaller company in Texas.

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I operate private non profit corrections facilities that specialize in treatment or contractual specific populations. Definitely not in the field! The only IT information I understand is from these forums. That is why I am so grateful for the great knowledgeable people on here.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closest thing I do to IT is charge my daughters phone and tablet for her.
I work at a building supply doing whatever needs to be done. I've been in the field since 1983 (from part time truck helper to a plant manager of a truss plant) and took shop and building trades in school.
I get to work with wood all day and get paid more than decent money to get into/stay in physical shape doing things that cause me to look forward to going to work everyday.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I work in plastics. Currently oversee the injection/stretch blow molding and extrusion blow molding at a smaller company in Texas.

LOL, you blow ;)
I built a facility for Coca-Cola in Downey, CA, for several of their blow mold bottling machines they brought in from Germany ... A little different, but a cool system.