what color is everyone getting

bradlustig

Reaction score
I don't agree with this.. when I think of a guy wearing a pink shirt its a polo and he prolly drives a car his mommy bought for him and I can't stand people like that... (Deleted inappropriate comment)

Guess I need to throw out my pink shirts since I don't fit either one of your stereotypes. May I still wear purple shirts? Pastels OK?

Last edited by a moderator:

JJDH

Reaction score
^^^lol....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
bradlustig said:
Guess I need to throw out my pink shirts since I don't fit either one of your stereotypes. May I still wear purple shirts? Pastels OK?

Yup purple is A-OK. and yes please throw away the pink shirts!

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Pebble Blue - 16Gb. I am not real excited about the blue color, i would prefer black or grey slate, but i feel like the white would get dirty too easily, and would show small scratches or smudges more.

droid doctor

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:
Pebble Blue - 16Gb. I am not real excited about the blue color, i would prefer black or grey slate, but i feel like the white would get dirty too easily, and would show small scratches or smudges more.

That's why you get a case and then it looks better :)

nygrich

Reaction score
I just got an email that my phone shipped from verizon thought it would b the 10th but its out now can't wait

Deifan8

Reaction score
32 gig blue. FedEx tracking says it will be here Friday

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
nygrich said:
I just got an email that my phone shipped from verizon thought it would b the 10th but its out now can't wait

When did u order

nygrich

Reaction score
June 6th around 7 am I believe. I'm in Charlotte n it's coming from Tennessee fedex says thursday

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
nygrich said:
June 6th around 7 am I believe. I'm in Charlotte n it's coming from Tennessee fedex says thursday

I ordered mine on the 8th but cancelled it and reordered around the 16th or so

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got the blue with the blue flip cover case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I just got my wife the blue 16 gig S3. I have had my white on for a week now and I have to say that I like the white S3 a lot better. To me the blue S3 looks purple in the light

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Talon8Ya said:
My wife loves purple so she really liked my Blue one.

When my wife got home from work this morning she told me that two people told her that they liked her purple phone. The phone looks great when it is right in front of my face and I actually like it better than than my white one but then I look at it from a distance and I am glad that I got the white one. Who knows maybe I need to get my eyes checked