what color is everyone getting

kparks

Reaction score
Just wondering what color is the more popular one. the white or the blue.. I got the white preordered but might switch it to the Blue one.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If I was getting one it'd be blue. I really hate white electronics. I personally like black, but blue would have to do.

appsman

Reaction score
If I was getting one it'd be blue. I really hate white electronics. I personally like black, but blue would have to do.

This is what I wanted to express. 100% agree with you buddy. Maybe, I'll wait for the black.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I got the white one probably won't like the white but I figured I would give it a try.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
I got the white one probably won't like the white but I figured I would give it a try.

The more I look at the white the more I don't like it lol

jgmecarter

Reaction score
kparks said:
The more I look at the white the more I don't like it lol

Me to. I have thought about switching to the blue one but I have read that there is a lot more people ordering the blue one and they could get delayed because of it. I just want to get the phone in my hands so I will deal with the white one. I guess that is why they make covers for the phone

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Me to. I have thought about switching to the blue one but I have read that there is a lot more people ordering the blue one and they could get delayed because of it. I just want to get the phone in my hands so I will deal with the white one. I guess that is why they make covers for the phone

Where u read that I thought more ppl were getting the white 1 and it seems that's the one vzw is pushing

jgmecarter

Reaction score
kparks said:
Where u read that I thought more ppl were getting the white 1 and it seems that's the one vzw is pushing

I can not remember what site it was on I should have saved the page link. I am not saying that it is true the person could have been talking out of his butt.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
I can not remember what site it was on I should have saved the page link. I am not saying that it is true the person could have been talking out of his butt.

Well I just cancelled my white 1 and preordered the blue I'm still on the fence on keeping it or not!

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
LadyPhoenix said:
32G SGS3 White... was not fan of PBlue an going to cover it anyway :biggrin:

After looking around the city I see more girls using white phones.. I only got the 16gb one cuz I got a 32gb card and that's plenty of gb for anything all my music is in Google music.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Ordered the 16GB Pebble Blue, going to order a 64GB for the sd slot and already ordered the OtterBox 77-21390 Commuter Series in Night Sky. Sick.