email app WEIRD COLOR since JB

rbyham

Reaction score
For some strange reason since update my stock email app is like a light Grey or blue color. Almost like some sort of theme has been applied. Much hard to read this way. What happened to my nice bright white background? Thnx for any help!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Got pics? Edit, and I'm not sure, but I think you can go under the email settings and change theme to dark or light..

OP
R

rbyham

Reaction score
Pics are tough. I can see nothing under settings. Have looked under general and email settings. But it is weird. I noticed today that it only affects the list of email in for example the invoice. But when open an individual email it goes back to nice bright white background. The any ideas?

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
Got pics? Edit, and I'm not sure, but I think you can go under the email settings and change theme to dark or light..

i think i know what you mean. I get it mostly in aol mail. I tried different adjustments to display, and
its stil there. This does not happen with google mail. I wonder if its a way to push users off other mail servers?

guarddog73

Reaction score
Check your power saver settings. Mine was weird until I turned that off.
I was having the same issue and this worked for me. Go to settings, power saving mode. Uncheck the background color setting and the stock email app is back to normal.