Help! pebble blue for white

itzdareel1

Reaction score
I'm really satisfied with my sgs3 I have it with Verizon and I'm a loyal customer which means I was grandfathered in to everything unlimited my only complaint is that I have the pebble blue color and I want the white one anybody willing to trade please let me know, I forgot to mention I have the 32gb and not accepting downgrades to the 16gb model

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Looks good but I never use any type of case or screen protector it bulges up the natural slimness design if the phone plus its still blue in the back

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Why not just buy one of these screen protectors, and kill two birds with one stone, it only comes in the white version at this moment, and it's the white color that you are looking for "it does not cover from edge to edge", Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector GLAS Premium Tempered Glass Series | SPIGEN SGP

You can also get it from this vendor "this covers from edge to edge"
http://www.xgearlive.com/products/android/samsung/spectre

I have always been fan Spg products. I love there screen protectors cause they have that glass like feeling to it compared to zagg.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Trying to help you out here, since you will not find anyone with a perfectly working phone to trade with you, I say get one of these protectors and nice case and you are good to go, the screen protector is made of tempered glass "same as the gorilla glass that is already on the phone", so you will not notice any difference, and with a case the back will not be visible anyways, and your phone will be protected from drops "and we all have them, once in a while". [video=youtube;jK0y5Xjtd1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK0y5Xjtd1A&feature=related[/video]what is wrong with the pebble blue, I think it looks great.

Last edited:
OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the pebble blue it's just a personal preference and thanks to you guys trying to help with the solution of a full front screen protector but like I said I don't like screen protectors at all. I have checked out all the links that are trying to help greatly appreciated :)

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
The frame is still blue the white one has the frame in a silverish color lol

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
I just seen an instructional video and it's too much work I don't want to risk permanent damage