what cases are you using?

cris

Reaction score
well i bought a case off ebay for 3$, it isnt what i expected but i cant complain. seeing how this phone is gonna have to last me a while i want to protect it. post up what case your using(if any) thanks.
IMAG0023-4.jpg

heavyvino

Reaction score
Otter box defender, all ready saved my phone thrice. Each time from 3 to 5 feet. Dings on case no damage to phone, worth the money if you are in a job that can be rough on phones, as I am.

Caesars

Reaction score
I use diztronic tpu and otterbOx defender, love them both. I really want to check out the SEIDIO lines but in the pictures i can't get Good idea of what they will "feel like"if that makes sense. One of these days I'll google what brand they sell under at bestbuy and go check them out lol.

Googorola MAXX

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I use Diztronics cases pretty much exclusively. Paired with the holster from the VZW case holster combo. I used this same set up on my Bionic, my G'Nex and now my Maxx.

Tap'd from my Maxx

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Otterbox defenders, but I pop out the screen protector and clean the adhesive off, and apply a military shield... but the stock protector has better drop protection...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Ottorbox Commuter with a Steinheil Ultra Fine series screen protector.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Diztronic here as well. For my needs, the cases they put out are absolutely perfect. The quality is top-notch. I've used the matte black ones through three phones so far (Galaxy Nexus, RAZR MAXX, S3), and I love it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Diztronic here as well. For my needs, the cases they put out are absolutely perfect. The quality is top-notch. I've used the matte black ones through three phones so far (Galaxy Nexus, RAZR MAXX, S3), and I love it.

How sticky is the surface for taking it in and out of the pocket and for pocket lint?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
How sticky is the surface for taking it in and out of the pocket and for pocket lint?

The matte are not very tacky. Actually a little on the slick side. But the gloss finish are great. Tacky enough to get a good grip on. But still goes in and out of the pocket easily. Does not attract lint and dust at all.

Tap'd from my Maxx

robert70

Reaction score
Otterbox defender,, and it has saved my phones a$$ a few times now..

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The matte are not very tacky. Actually a little on the slick side. But the gloss finish are great. Tacky enough to get a good grip on. But still goes in and out of the pocket easily. Does not attract lint and dust at all.

Tap'd from my Maxx

Cool. 9 bucks for the Matte and 6 bucks for the Gloss. Might check one of them out for a replacement for my Ottorbox from time to time. So you prefer gloss?

GSdub510

Reaction score
Otterbox commuter has saved my phone several times. No screen protector either.