what cases are you using?

Riderbob

Reaction score
Otterbox commuter series with a Reiko XL pouch is what i settled on. Gotta be secure, dust resistant and take a few hard knocks here on the ranch. Tried a couple other options from the VZW store including otterbox defender. It was just to big and couldn't find a pouch big enough to fit. Again gotta be secure. I cover alot of acreage and it is no fun to find a lost phone/office/business tool/whole stinking life on this little contraption.:motdroidvert: thing...

Rider

WestOkid

Reaction score
Otterbox Commuter for me. Needed something that would still fit in the Car dock and still protect. I just pull out the back plate of the dock and it fits perfectly. FYI - I only use the case when I am away, vacation etc. It seems that's the only time I drop the phone. Must be too relaxed. Normally I go naked letting the Razr slice through the wind.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got my case in the mail today. I'm liking it so far, but I'm worried about call quality because the mic hole in blocked. There are 2 holes to the left of the mic, but I'm not so sure how it's going to work. What I DO like about the case is that it is grippy on the sides, instead of being smooth silicone all the way around. The other might-be-negative is that the side door is covered; but that could be a plus as well. The only cut outs are for the headphone jack, and charging ports. The power and volume keys all are covered, but have a raised "button" to press.

All in all, I think this one is going to suit me just fine :)

Amazon.com: Fosmon S-Curve Soft Shell TPU Case for Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories

E
DIT: Nevermind, I think the back hole is a speaker?

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
Got my case in the mail today. I'm liking it so far, but I'm worried about call quality because the mic hole in blocked. There are 2 holes to the left of the mic, but I'm not so sure how it's going to work. What I DO like about the case is that it is grippy on the sides, instead of being smooth silicone all the way around. The other might-be-negative is that the side door is covered; but that could be a plus as well. The only cut outs are for the headphone jack, and charging ports. The power and volume keys all are covered, but have a raised "button" to press.

Amazon.com: Fosmon S-Curve Soft Shell TPU Case for Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories

E

i have that same case but in black.

Ansa82

Reaction score
jackiescivic said:

E

I have that same case and I really like it, especially since ive dropped my phone a few times with no injury to it!

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
I have both otterboxes. Like them both a lot. Right now commuter with zag. Same protection and way smaller than defender.